Sonic CD + Sonic & Knuckles Collection Disc Images (PC)

seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on December 22, 2013 by DarkDream787in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Sonic CD + Sonic & Knuckles Collection Disc Images (PC) (Size: 1.14 GB)
 SONIC3K.bin431.48 MB
 SONIC3K.cue73 bytes
 SONICPC.bin731.55 MB
 SONICPC.cue1.73 KB
 Twin_2_Pack_Sonic_CD_Sonic_&_Knuckles_Collection.jpg56.6 KB

Description

This is disk images made from the original game discs. It contains both Sonic CD and Sonic & Knuckles Collection.
So all together you are getting 4 games. Sonic CD, Sonic The Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, and Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

Just mount or burn the images with a program like Daemon Tools Lite, then install your game like you normally would and your good to go.

I did not alter the disc image I made in any way, its an exact copy of the discs, so there is not a no cd crack or any kind of cracks included in this torrent. If you want a no cd crack (not sure if you even need it) then that will be on you to find and use.

No matter how hard I looked for Sonic CD I could barely find it and if I did find it, the music wouldnt work or you had to change/modify the music files to get them to work. It was pretty much just a stripped from the disc version that gave alot of people annoyances.

Heres a fully working, exact image of the game discs that should be easy to install and run.

For those of you who arent aware that this a very old game and usually will not run on newer operating systems without compatibility changes, heres a couple things to help you get it running.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

1. Burn or mount the image in Daemon Tools Lite.

2. Run the installer and install the game.

3. Be sure to run the game in compatibility mode, with Windows XP or older, I used Windows 98 Compatibility. ((Make sure you set it to run in 256 colors mode. The game was made for 256 colors mode, you might get a run error or messed up colors if you do not do this.))

That should get it working to my knowledge, if it doesnt then try running it as an administrator as well and you can also try running it with your computer at a smaller resolution if running as administrator didnt get it working.

(Advanced Users) You can also use virtual machines and run Windows 95,98,2000 if you wish and install it on your virtual machine.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.14 GB
seeders:5
leechers:1
Sonic CD + Sonic & Knuckles Collection Disc Images (PC)