Someone to Watch Over Me by Madeleine Reiss (retail) {dwg}

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on October 2, 2014 by Gr8fulDawgin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Someone to Watch Over Me by Madeleine Reiss (retail) {dwg} (Size: 2.97 MB)
 Someone to Watch Over Me - Madeleine Reiss.pdf1.07 MB
 Someone to Watch Over Me - Madeleine Reiss.epub758.93 KB
 Someone to Watch Over Me - Madeleine Reiss.azw3539.53 KB
 Someone to Watch Over Me - Madeleine Reiss.mobi501.33 KB
 Cover.jpg137.59 KB
 metadata.opf2.29 KB

Description

A haunting and compelling debut novel that will appeal to readers who loved Sister by Rosamund Lupton and Before I Go to Sleep by SJ Watson.

She closed her eyes and he was gone - who is watching him now?

When Carrie’s five-year old son, Charlie, disappeared on a Norfolk beach, her world was destroyed. Now, three years on, her marriage crushed by grief and the uncertainty around Charlie’s fate, Carrie keeps herself distracted by running a local gift shop. Persuaded by her mother to visit a medium, Carrie is initially sceptical, but is blown away when he appears to reveal something about Charlie’s disappearance; something that nobody could ever have known except herself.

Single mum, Molly, is worried about her young son, Max. Naturally a sensitive child, Max has been having more of his little ‘accidents’ at school and has recently starting talking again to his imaginary friend.

Reluctant to tell his teachers, Molly knows that Max’s problems stem from his very real anxieties about his father – a violent and unstable man – who they are now in hiding from.

Carrie is desperate to learn the truth about Charlie’s disappearance and Molly is will do anything to protect Max from danger. Little do the women know that their worlds are about to converge – and both of them will have to face the thing they fear the most. But will the truth destroy them or will love be their saviour?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.97 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Someone to Watch Over Me by Madeleine Reiss (retail) {dwg}