Andrew Grey - Work Out 7 - Cardio Conditioning.pdf1.26 MB
 K.C. Kendricks - Doors of Time.pdf556.48 KB
 Lee Brazil - Chances Are.pdf345 KB
 M.L. Rhodes - Familiar.pdf989.09 KB
 Shannon West - Dark Hollw Wolf Pack 6 - Breaking Up With Alpha.pdf1013.78 KB
 Stevie Woods - Choices.pdf394.41 KB

Description

Andrew Grey - Work Out 7 - Cardio Conditioning

In the battle to regulate his blood sugar, Jerry March joins a new gym, but while working out his insecurity, he overdoes it on the treadmill. His insulin drops and so does Jerry. Fellow gym member Gianni Lappatura rushes to his rescue with a glass of juice and a helping hand.

A few days later, Jerry gets to return the favor. After watching Gianni’s opera-singing strip act, Jerry finds him stuck in the rain with a dead battery and saves the day. As thanks and because he thinks Jerry is cute, Gianni asks him on a date. It’s too good to be true, and Jerry soon learns his Mr. Perfect needs a bit of help of own. But Gianni’s imperfections open Jerry’s eyes to the beauty of limitations.

K.C. Kendricks - Doors of Time

Calvin Lawson arrives in Clear River to rebuild bridges with his ailing father, not hook up with Emory Fleming, although being an honest man, he has to admit Emory’s on his mind. But first things first, and before he goes looking for his boyhood friend, he needs to find a restoration project to generate personal income so he’s not sponging off his father. Gutted by an arsonist, the Clocktower Theatre, affectionately called the Time by everyone in town, is in dire need of his special skills.

As an on-the-air journalist, Emory is making a name for himself and getting noticed. He’s back in Clear River at the local network affiliate, preparing for the move up to a major market in a few years. When Calvin rolls back into town, Emory’s stunned. The old pal he worked with at the Time kept a big secret—he’s gay. All the fantasies Emory had as a teenager suddenly become real as he and Calvin reconnect and quickly become lovers.

Calvin’s planned restoration of the Clocktower Theatre may not be a practical possibility. He has to secure a lot of funding to do the job properly, and money is tight everywhere. When Emory’s big break comes faster than anticipated, Calvin sees only one option—step aside so Emory will accept the job he’s always wanted. It doesn’t take Emory long to figure out why Calvin walked away, and he puts into action a plan to win him back before the doors of time close between them permanently.

Lee Brazil - Chances Are

"I'm Chance, this is my place. You want me; this is where you can find me."

The problem with that, of course, was that it wasn't my name. My name was actually Aaron Dumont.

I picked up the name Chance as a kid when my grandma kept telling me "Chances are you'll come to no good, just like your pa." She had said it so often, it just kind of stuck. I've been Chance ever since. When she passed away and left me the remains of her estate, I sold everything but a few special items then invested it all in a nest egg for a rainy day.

I figured that's what she'd intended it for anyway. She'd said as soon as I joined the police force back in the eighties. "Chances are you'll come to no good there. It's a dangerous job and you're an accident waiting to happen."

She was right too.

M. L. Rhodes - Familiar

Emrys Andrews grew up in a quaint New England town in a big, close-knit family. In school he was never a brain or a jock, and he wasn’t in the popular crowd, but he had good friends and was known as an all-around, nice-guy geek. His family, however, wasn’t exactly average. You see, Emrys lived in a town steeped in a rich history of witchcraft—Salem, Massachusetts. And the members of Emry’s family were, you guessed it, honest-to-goodness witches. Still, life had always been pretty great for him except for one little problem. While the rest of his family totally rocked the witch power, Emrys was, let’s say, magically challenged. Even his family tended to avoid him when he did magick, as most had been victims of his wayward spells.

David Jennings was everything Emrys was not—sexy, popular, athletic, and a perfectly normal non-magick person. In spite of their differences, all it took was one look into David’s twinkling blue eyes and Emrys was a goner. He kept his crush secret, however, because his magick was usually at its worst when he was emotional or his adrenaline was pumping, and around David, he couldn’t control either.

When an unexpected encounter finally throws them together, Emrys discovers he’s not the only one who’s been fantasizing from afar, and sometimes opposites not only attract, they make a perfect chemical, and magickal, bond. As it happens, though, David’s family isn’t average either. They keep secrets. And when those secrets come to light, David’s forced to leave town and never look back. Brokenhearted, Emrys tries to move on without him. Years later, David returns, and comes to Emrys for the kind of help that only a witch can offer. Unfortunately, Emrys’ abilities are still as wretched and unpredictable as ever. But with David’s life on the line, Emrys knows he has to find a way to control his power once and for all to save the man who’s always been his perfect mate.

Shannon West - Dark Hollow Wolf Pack 6 - Breaking Up With The Alpha

Nicky’s living his happily ever after with his handsome mate Marco. He thinks he’s finally getting his life together now that the Hunters are gone, and he and Marco have the relationship he always wanted. When Marco falls desperately ill, Nicky sees his world crashing around him. Nicky’s prayers are answered when Marco awakes, but he’s horrified to discover that the illness attacked the bloodmatch, and Marco has no memories of Nicky and their life together. Even worse, Marco has reverted back to the overbearing, dominant alpha Nicky first met. Desperate to regain what they had, Nicky agrees to the D/s relationship he never really wanted, but unable to be submissive, he asks Marco for a separation, only to discover that Marco can’t let him move on. In despair, Nicky runs away. Can Marco find him and regain what they had? Or will they lose each other forever

Stevie Woods - Choices

Best friends since kindergarten, Ben and James are separated after college graduation by their different choices. Ben stays in their small hometown while James heads off to New York with dreams of money and success. Ben works to make his life follow the path he wants, and dreams of the day when James realizes he made a mistake and comes back home.

Each man promises to stay in touch, but this pledge falls by the wayside as James’ life in the big city takes off, leaving Ben yearning for a dream that gradually fades as the years pass.

But in New York, James finds that not all dreams are worth the cost of a wrong choice...

plus 1 surprise...

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.87 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0
Some More MM

All Comments

Thanks. Fast, easy download.
yummmm
thanks.
Thanks so much.