SOMA.Update.v20150923-BAT

seeders: 10
leechers: 1
Added on September 23, 2015 by Mister_Bonein Games > PC
Torrent verified.

• Game: SOMA
  • Platform: PC

SOMA.Update.v20150923-BAT (Size: 27.54 MB)
 battery.nfo5.36 KB
 Whatsnew.txt18 bytes
 steam_api64.dll1.64 MB
 Doge.w0w206.41 KB
 steam_api.ini2.37 KB
 setup-1.bin20.48 MB
 setup.exe5.21 MB

Description

Batterybumax[BAFH]SOMA Update v2015.09.23 (c) Frictional GamesRelease Date: 09/23/2015 Protection: SteamCracked By: BAT-TEAM # of Files: fewUpdate:Performance updateGame:SOMA is a sci-fi horror game from Frictional Games, thecreators of Amnesia: The Dark Descent. It is anunsettling story about identity, consciousness, and whatit means to be human.The radio is dead, food is runningout, and the machines have started to think they arepeople. Underwater facility PATHOS-II has suffered anintolerable isolation and we're going to have to makesome tough decisions. What can be done? What makessense? What is left to fight for?Enter the world of SOMAand face horrors buried deep beneath the ocean wavesDelve through locked terminals and secret documents touncover the truth behind the chaos. Seek out the lastremaining inhabitants and take part in the events thatwill ultimately shape the fate of the station. But becareful, danger lurks in every corner: corrupted humanstwisted creatures, insane robots, and even aninscrutable omnipresent A.I.You will need to figure outhow to deal with each one of them. Just remember there'sno fighting back, either you outsmart your enemies oryou get ready to run1. Unpack release2. Install the Update to where you installed the game3. Copy the cracked content from /Crack dir4. Enjoy! WE DONT WANT ANYONE TO CONTACT US!WE CONTACT YOU IF NEEDED!WEB: NEVER - IRC: NEVER - EMAIL: NEVERGreetings to all of our friends around scene!NFO UPDATED 10/07/2015

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
27.54 MB
seeders:10
leechers:1
SOMA.Update.v20150923-BAT

All Comments

Crashes az Pathos-II in the dive-room after I get the ARK.
there is a game breaking bug with this patch where the shuttle door at site delta will not open and its not the crack because its the same with the retail copy the only fix is to revert back before this patch (reinstalling if you have the reloaded release) and loading a save game from before the shuttle launch is the only way to get past this bug and it does work
And the new update fixing it is out on steam since this morning, wonder when the cracked version will comes.
dont use on gog version my save disappeared i must reinstall gog version to get save back :(
does it work with the GOG version?
I'd like to know this as well