SOMA (MULTI7) [FitGirl Repack]

seeders: 34
leechers: 80
Added on September 23, 2015 by FitGirlin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

• Game: SOMA
  • Platform: PC

SOMA (MULTI7) [FitGirl Repack] (Size: 8.35 GB)
 FitGirl releases on Kickass Torrents.url128 bytes
 setup-fitgirl-1.bin3.93 GB
 setup-fitgirl-2.bin3.43 GB
 setup-fitgirl-3.bin695.52 MB
 setup-fitgirl-4.bin205.88 MB
 setup-fitgirl-5.bin49.94 MB
 setup-fitgirl-6.bin23.4 MB
 setup-fitgirl-7.bin17.37 MB
 setup-fitgirl-8.bin14.55 MB
 setup-fitgirl-9.bin45.34 KB
 setup-multi7.exe6.28 MB

Description

SOMA

Release Date: September 22, 2015
Genres/Tags: Adventure, First-person, 3D, Horror
Developer: Frictional Games
Publisher: Frictional Games
Platform: PC [Repack]
Engine: HPL3 Engine
Steam User Rating: 92% of user reviews are positive (based on 272 reviews)

Interface Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian
Audio Language: English
Crack: not required, DRM-free

Minimum requirements:
Operating System: 64-bit Windows 7
Processor: Core i3 / AMD A6 2.4Ghz
RAM: 4 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 240 / AMD Radeon HD 5570
DirectX: 11
HDD Space: 20 GB

Screenshots - click to enlarge

Description:

SOMA is a sci-fi horror game from Frictional Games, the creators of Amnesia: The Dark Descent. It is an unsettling story about identity, consciousness, and what it means to be human.

The radio is dead, food is running out, and the machines have started to think they are people. Underwater facility PATHOS-II has suffered an intolerable isolation and we’re going to have to make some tough decisions. What can be done? What makes sense? What is left to fight for?

Enter the world of SOMA and face horrors buried deep beneath the ocean waves. Delve through locked terminals and secret documents to uncover the truth behind the chaos. Seek out the last remaining inhabitants and take part in the events that will ultimately shape the fate of the station. But be careful, danger lurks in every corner: corrupted humans, twisted creatures, insane robots, and even an inscrutable omnipresent A.I.

You will need to figure out how to deal with each one of them. Just remember there’s no fighting back, either you outsmart your enemies or you get ready to run.

Repack Features

• Based on SOMA-RELOADED ISO release: rld-soma.iso (11,877,318,656 bytes)
  • _supersecret.rar removed (no password for this encrypted bonus content is revealed yet), NOTHING re-encoded
  • 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation (excepting _supersecret.rar)
  • Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 11 to 8.3 GB)
  • Installation takes 15-20 minutes (depending on your system)
  • After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
  • HDD space after installation: 20 GB
  • Language can be changed in game options
  • Repack by FitGirl

Problems during installation?

If you experience errors (Xdelta or Unarc ones) during installation, try the following things:

• Re-hash torrent (in Utorrent point to the game entry, stop download/upload, then click right mouse button, then click "Force Re-check")
  • Disable antivirus, it can delete installation files or cracks on-the-fly
  • Make sure you have at least as two times more virtual memory, than actual, physical RAM
  • Make sure you have enough space on target drive & on C: drive (or whatever system drive you have)
  • Try install the game NOT to C: (system) drive OR specifically to C: drive (Windows rights system is a tricky thing)
  • Run setup with proper rights, as shown on this image:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.35 GB
seeders:34
leechers:80
SOMA (MULTI7) [FitGirl Repack]

Screenshots

SOMA (MULTI7) [FitGirl Repack] screenshot

All Comments

FitGirl,sorry for the question,but can you help? I try to install two other torrents of SOMA, but both had the problem, that if I start the .exe-file of the game I got the application Error (0xc000007b).
Do you know from were this error comes ?
At the moment, I download your torrent and I will test it if there is the same problem.
run as administrator
Thanks FitGirl
Thanks worked great as always!!!
worked perfectly thanks
is there a chance we see 3 - 4 G repack version like mad max
Not a chance.
I never download preloaded editions. The decrypting takes too much time and ALWAYS there are some missing/changed files. Not too long for proper release.
I think it's not the latest. And updating torrents on KAT means creating of a new torrent. That's why I upload updates here not that much.