• Platform: MAC
Available in versions:

SOMA MAC [MiTGuNNeR] (Size: 11.3 GB)
 soma.dmg11.3 GB
 trackers400 bytes

Description

Note -

http://linuxgames.me/2016/07/01/soma-mac-free-download/

If torrent is dead or speed is slow i.e less than 5MBp/s use the above link to download.

Don't just leech and go, rate comment and seed the torrent. If u have limited bandwidth then its okay but people having no limitations should seed it once atleast.

i am wasting my precious bandwidth and time here to upload stuff so make sure my effort counts by leaving feedback and encourage me to upload more.

My linux | MAC games thread - https://kat.cr/community/sho...er-s-linux-mac-games-thread/

SOMA mac is a sci-fi horror game from Frictional Games, the creators of Amnesia: The Dark Descent. It is an unsettling story about identity, consciousness, and what it means to be human.

The radio is dead, food is running out, and the machines have started to think they are people. Underwater facility PATHOS-II has suffered an intolerable isolation and we’re going to have to make some tough decisions. What can be done? What makes sense? What is left to fight for?

“Reality is that, which when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away.”

Enter the world of SOMA mac and face horrors buried deep beneath the ocean waves. Delve through locked terminals and secret documents to uncover the truth behind the chaos. Seek out the last remaining inhabitants and take part in the events that will ultimately shape the fate of the station. But be careful, danger lurks in every corner: corrupted humans, twisted creatures, insane robots, and even an inscrutable omnipresent A.I.
You will need to figure out how to deal with each one of them. Just remember there’s no fighting back, either you outsmart your enemies or you get ready to run.

SOMA mac is one of these rare games that will leave a mark on the consciousness. Its immersive atmosphere creates an intense identification of the player with the protagonist. The proof of quality of a true masterpiece, and a reference point for future games.

General Info:
Year: 2015
Genre: Action, Survival Horror
Developer: Frictional Games
Publisher: Frictional Games
Platform: Intel
Publication type: License
Interface language: Russian, English, French,Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese
Language: English

System Requirements:
Processor: Core i3 2.4 Ghz
RAM: 4 GB
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 / AMD Radeon HD 5750. OpenGL 3.3
Free space: 25 GB
Additional Notes: Integrated Intel graphics are not supported.

How to Install:
1. Mount, Install.
2. Play.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.3 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
SOMA MAC [MiTGuNNeR]

Trailer