Sniper Ghost Warrior Map Pack Multiplayer

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on February 24, 2011 by RobinRichin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Sniper Ghost Warrior Map Pack Multiplayer (Size: 688.58 MB)
 SGW_MapPack.rar688.58 MB

Description

Hi, this is my first torrent. It is the 5 pack of additional multiplayer maps for sniper ghost warrior. Please remember to seed this for as long as you can as I will seed for as long as it takes to get this map pack to many people so other players on the tunngle community can join in the fun of playing these new maps. thanks again and enjoy:)
P.S. The contents of the crack folder are to be ignored. For those who can't figure it out, after you install this, it will create another "sniper ghost warrior" folder within the "city interactive" folder, simply copy and paste the contents of the new folder into their appropriate location in the original folder then when you go to play the game, you will get a message like "you have received additional maps for multiplayer mode." Enjoy!!
File can also be downloaded here: "http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CT5LC97U" .If you choose to use that site, would you place the file in your torrent download directory and load the trackers for this torrent to help seed please. It is just me at this time and there are alot of leachers. thanks.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
688.58 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Sniper Ghost Warrior Map Pack Multiplayer

All Comments

Please tell me how to add multiplyar maps of my sniper ghost warrior game
This is only time consuming and after half an hour it would not download even a 1Mb
2011-10-11 14:38