Sniper Elite 3 5DLCS Repack By R.G Freedom NASWARI+ZOHAIB

seeders: 60
leechers: 121
Added on June 28, 2014 by Zohaib2044in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Sniper Elite 3 5DLCS Repack By R.G Freedom NASWARI+ZOHAIB (Size: 7.65 GB)
 dotnetfx_new.exe48.11 MB
 vcredist_x86.exe4.76 MB
 dotnetfx.exe868.57 KB
 DXSETUP.exe285.34 KB
 freedom-4.bin5.63 GB
 freedom-3.bin1.5 GB
 freedom-2.bin436.89 MB
 freedom-1.bin37.06 MB
 setup.exe4.96 MB

Description

Released: 2014
Genre: Action, 3D, 3rd Person, Stealth
Developer: Rebellion Developments
Publisher: 505 Games
Platform: PC
Publication Type: License
Language: RUS | ENG
Voice language: RUS | ENG
Tablet: (RELOADED)

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
Operating system: Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / 8.1 (both 32/64bit versions)
Processor: Dual-core CPU with SSE3 (Intel Pentium D 3GHz / AMD Athlon ™ 64 X2 4200)
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 series / ATI Radeon HD 3870
Sound device: compatible with DirectX 9.0
Free space on hard disk: 20 GB

Description:
Action Sniper Elite 3 takes place during the Second World War. In the role of American agent Charles Fairbairn you have to go to North Africa to help the Allied forces to cope with the onslaught of the Nazis. In parallel, the hero learns of a secret program to develop tanks, realizing that Germany will be able to decide the outcome of the war.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.65 GB
seeders:60
leechers:121
Sniper Elite 3 5DLCS Repack By R.G Freedom NASWARI+ZOHAIB

All Comments

rename R.G. Freedom Folder To Any Thing one word Ex. (kickass)
does anyone have problem with the audio after following the instruction. What i mean is i am not getting any dialog(neither in russian nor in english).

Follow Instruction for English text
it give me bad virus , u know what its not fake virus call and i dont have any anti virus but after installing this game , my amd catalyst control center show me activity 95 % and there was no no game running and my graphic card geting heat up to 75c , i was so sad and mad but thank god i found where the fuck was that virus , it goes to startup in task manager u will see file there system just right click open the location and delete or just disable its on u , this game working but its in interfarnce russian and this damn virus i delte and downloading some other now , beware