Sniper Elite 3 5DLCS Repack By andrey_167 NASWARI+ZOHAIB

seeders: 217
leechers: 118
Added on June 28, 2014 by Zohaib2044in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Sniper Elite 3 5DLCS Repack By andrey_167 NASWARI+ZOHAIB (Size: 8.34 GB)
 Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redist x64 + MFC update.exe4.97 MB
 DirectX 9.0 Web setup.exe292.84 KB
 Data4.bin2.49 GB
 data3.bin2.36 GB
 Data5.bin1.36 GB
 Data1.bin1.04 GB
 data2.bin823.27 MB
 Data6.bin276.83 MB
 setup.exe13.47 MB
 ImgBurn.exe2.62 MB
 Creating iso.bat810 bytes
 autorun.inf43 bytes

Description

Released: 2014
Genre: Action, 3D, 3rd Person, Stealth
Developer: Rebellion Developments
Publisher: 505 Games
Platform: PC
Publication Type: License
Language: RUS | ENG
Voice language: RUS | ENG
Tablet: (RELOADED)

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
Operating system: Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / 8.1 (both 32/64bit versions)
Processor: Dual-core CPU with SSE3 (Intel Pentium D 3GHz / AMD Athlon ™ 64 X2 4200)
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 series / ATI Radeon HD 3870
Sound device: compatible with DirectX 9.0
Free space on hard disk: 20 GB

Description:
Action Sniper Elite 3 takes place during the Second World War. In the role of American agent Charles Fairbairn you have to go to North Africa to help the Allied forces to cope with the onslaught of the Nazis. In parallel, the hero learns of a secret program to develop tanks, realizing that Germany will be able to decide the outcome of the war.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.34 GB
seeders:217
leechers:118
Sniper Elite 3 5DLCS Repack By andrey_167 NASWARI+ZOHAIB

Trailer

All Comments

hey the audio is missing in the cut-scenes man. Please get us a link of the audio files.
Thanks
did you get the audio issue solved?
Guys Help Having Problem With The Installation. what to do?

Did you disable your antivirus and firewall before starting the installation?
yeah even my other computer(desktop) has the same error
@Vintren dude, i have fixed the installation but my problem right now is that the voice audio is missing in this repack
Thanks a heap for this and for all those who still have the problem in changing language, this is what I did to fix. Installed this release, then downloaded the English files from here.... Sniper Elite 3 [+ 4 DLC RUS, ENG] RePack by R.G. Freedom, unpacked files and overwrite in install directory. Don't forget to delete the "Menu_Ru.asr"only as instructed here. Cheers
i didnt
Yup no voice sound and no cut scene sound either
Ik ga het bestand downloaden hoop dat deze afbeelding gelijk heeft
For all those who have problem in changing language, it comes up in the setup to change the language, see the screenshot.

Now, enjoy.
Nice comment buddy, you're very right, this screenshot is missleading people! i chose english when i clicked setup.exe then after installation was done i went to the game's directory - sniper elite 3 - text - menu - and deleted only the file "Menu_Ru.asr" and left only the "platform" folder ( which contains a RU file inside but do not delete that ) and "Menu_EN.asr" and it worked for me
Is there a way to change this to English?