Smoothies For Good Health:The Superfruits, Vegetables,Healthy Indulgences & Everyday Ingredients Smoothie Recipe Book Illustrated EPUB[Orion_Me]

seeders: 71
leechers: 3
Added on May 13, 2013 by keithforuin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Description

ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo
ooo ooo oooooooooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo
ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo
ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo oooooo
ooooooo ooo ooo ooo ooooooo ooo ooooo

ooooooo ooooooo ooooooo
ooo ooo ooo ooo
ooo ooo ooo ooo
ooo ooo ooo ooooooooo
ooo ooo ooo ooooooooo
ooo ooo ooo ooo
ooo ooo ooo ooo
ooo ooo ooo ooooooo

KEEP LOOKING FORWARD TO FUTURE RELEASES.......Please seed as long as you can!!

"Smoothies for Good Health:The Superfruits, Vegetables,Healthy Indulgences & Everyday Ingredients Smoothie Recipe Book"

By Stacy Michaels (Author)

English | ASIN: B00CE1IMTO | 2013 | EPUB | 217 pages | 1 MB

http://www.amazon.com/Smoothies-Good-Health-Superfruits-ebook/dp/B00CE1IMTO

Book Description:

Fuel your morning without damaging your waistline!

Get ready to blend it up with 85 mouthwatering recipes, all under 300 calories. These quick and filling smoothies are sure to please any palate.

All of these smoothies are made with fresh fruits or vegetables, low-fat yogurt and 100 percent juice and supply you with vital nutrients. Having difficulty eating the recommended five to nine servings of fruits and vegetables recommended for good health? Then these smoothies will help you by blending many different varieties of fresh produce together in one glass. Most of these smoothies contain two or three servings of fresh fruits or vegetables, which can help you meet your daily requirements. And with some unique combinations that you may not have considered, you will also find yourself eating a larger variety of fruits and vegetables.

The smoothie recipes in this book are divided into the following categories:

Morning Meals: Start your day off right by tossing together some better-for-you smoothies.

Superfruit Smoothies: Boost you overall health by adding nutrient-dense superfruits to blended beverages.

Vegetable Smoothies: An easy way to add more vegetables to your diet. Toss them with fruits and other tasty foods.

Healthy Smoothies: You can still satisfy your sweet tooth with these sensational sippers.

Everyday Ingredient Smoothies: Use ingredients you already have in the fridge to create these quick and filling recipes.

Dessert Smoothies: Simple smoothies transformed into desserts. Use the same base to turn frozen drinks to popsicles.

With a great selection of healthy and delicious smoothies, you will find yourself giving your body all the nutrients it needs!!!

Support the Editors & Buy the Book If you Like it

--As Eternity has reckoned There's a lifetime in a second--

imageimage

NOTE:
*Seed as long you can(1:1 ratio is appreciated)
*If you don't like what you see then don't download.Simple
*Don't hit and run.Most of these torrents will not be greater than 100MB in size
*Quality will be top notch regardless of file size be it Videos or Pictures
*Any torrent which needs seeding kindly comment in that section
*Visit my uploads @ http://thepiratebay.se/user/Orion_Me/ & Your text to link here...
*Comments are always welcome

Visit my thread for daily updates:
https://kat.ph/community/show/keithforu-uploads-e-books-magazine-e-pub-mobi/

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.22 MB
seeders:71
leechers:3
Smoothies For Good Health:The Superfruits, Vegetables,Healthy Indulgences & Everyday Ingredients Smoothie Recipe Book Illustrated EPUB[Orion_Me]

All Comments

Thank y0u very much!
Nice, Fast download
Thanks! Downloaded in a heartbeat!
thanks
Openss fine. DL fine. Excellent Quality DownLoad!
thanx
Thanks, I do download most of yours but I can't comment on all of them!