Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - 16 All Time Hits (1992) mp3@320{1337x}-kawli

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on April 1, 2012 by xbein Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - 16 All Time Hits (1992) mp3@320{1337x}-kawli (Size: 104.03 MB)
 01. What's So Good About Good Bye.mp37.03 MB
 02. I Gotta Dance To Keep From Crying.mp35.83 MB
 03. (Come 'Round Here) I'm The One You Need.mp35.83 MB
 04. You've Really Got A Hold On Me.mp36.92 MB
 05. I Second Thar Emotion.mp36.46 MB
 06. A Love She Can Count On.mp35.96 MB
 07. I Like It Like That.mp36.32 MB
 08. Mickey's Monkey.mp36.44 MB
 09. The Tears Of A Clown.mp37.08 MB
 10. That's What Love Is Made Of.mp36.55 MB
 11. More Love.mp36.52 MB
 12. Shop Around.mp36.42 MB
 13. Going To A Go-Go.mp36.51 MB
 1337x.Org.txt26 bytes
 14. The Tracks Of My Tears.mp36.82 MB
 15. Ooo Baby Baby.mp36.45 MB
 16. My Girl Has Gone.mp36.5 MB
 blazinseedboxes.com.txt98 bytes
 CD front-back.jpg359.94 KB
 info.txt2.89 KB
 Smokey cover.jpg21.95 KB

Description

The Miracles are an American rhythm and blues group, notable as the first successful act for Berry Gordy's Motown Record Corporation. Their 1960 song, "Shop Around" became Motown's first million-selling hit record, and the group went on to become one Motown's "signature acts" of the 1960's. Formed in 1955 by William "Smokey" Robinson and Ronald "Ronnie" White, the most consistent lineup of the act was that of Robinson, White, Bobby Rogers, Warren "Pete" Moore, Claudette Robinson and Marvin "Marv" Tarplin.

Referred to as Motown's "soul supergroup", The Miracles are multiple Grammy Hall of Fame Inductees, and inductees into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, The Doo-Wop Hall of Fame,The Vocal Group Hall of Fame, and received a star on The Hollywood Walk of Fame. They have charted over 50 hit singles between 1959 and 1978,including 26 Top Ten Billboard R&B Hits, with 4 R&B # 1's. Sixteen of their songs reached the Top Twenty of the Billboard Hot 100, with 7 songs reaching the Top Ten, and two,1970's The Tears of A Clown, and 1975's Love Machine reaching number one.

In 2004, and again in 2011, Rolling Stone magazine ranked Smokey Robinson & the Miracles #32 on their list of "The Immortals: The 100 Greatest Artists of All Time." After not being recognized for 26 years, The Miracles were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on February 9, 2012.

http://youtu.be/k2kxlZDOHeQ

Tracklist:

01. What's So Good About Good Bye 3:02
02. I Gonna Dance To Keep From Crying 2:30
03. (Come 'round Here) I'm The One You Need 2:32
04. You've Really Got A Hold On Me 3:00
05. I Second That Emotion 2:48
06. A Love She Can Count On 2:35
07. I Like It Like That 2:43
08. Mickey's Mouse 2:48
09. The Tears Of A Clown 3:03
10. That's What Love Is Made Of 2:50
11. More Love 2:46
12. Shop Around 2:46
13. Going To A Go-Go 2:49
14. The Tracks Of My Tears 2:56
15. Ooo Baby Baby 2:49
16. My Girl Has Gone 2:51

Media Info:
Bitrate: 320 kbps
Channels: joint stereo
Samplerate: 44100
Encoder: LAME 3.96
MPEG-1 layer 3

The Miracles, Motown's first group,are far and away,the most covered Motown group of all time. Their music and songs have influenced artists all over the world – in every major musical genre – over the last 50 years. Almost all of their hits were self-written, making them unique among Motown acts. Many of the Miracles' songs have been major hits or important recordings for other artists. Highlights of the long list of covers include:

• "Going to a Go-Go" – The Rolling Stones, Phil Collins, The Hags, and Secret Affair.
• "I Second That Emotion" – Japan, Michael McDonald, Kiki Dee, The Manhattan Transfer, Jerry Garcia, Diana Ross & the Supremes with the Temptations, 10db, Tammy Wynette, José Feliciano,Emilie, Stuck In The Middle , Thelma Jones.
• "Nowhere To Go- Kanye West (as the basis of his song "About An Angel"), Beanie Sigel (as "Got Nowhere"), Freeway.
• "Mickey's Monkey" – Mother's Finest, Martha and the Vandellas, The Supremes, The Hollies, The Young Rascals, John Mellencamp, Lou Christie, Cannibal & the Headhunters, The C.A.Quintet, The Defenders, Chris Catena, The Sugar Beats, The Mac Truque.
• "More Love" – Kim Carnes, Paul Young, Barbara McNair, Mica Paris, The 5th Dimension, Rick Webb, Foster Sylvers.
• "Ooo Baby Baby" – Linda Ronstadt, Brenda Holloway, Shalamar, Ruby Turner, Sylvester, Spirit Traveler, Five Stairsteps, Zapp, Laura Nyro, Ella Fitzgerald, Honey Cone, Human Nature, Fingazz
• "Shop Around" – Captain & Tennille, Don Bryant, The Astronauts, The Allusions, and Georgie Fame, Neil Merryweather and Lynn Carey , among numerous others.
• "The Tears of a Clown" – La Toya Jackson, The Beat, The Rocking Chairs, The Re-Bops, Nnenna Freelon, The Flying Pickets, Caligula, Human Nature, Enuff Z'Nuff, Eumir Deodato, Brian Ray, Marc Cohn, Phil Collins.
• "The Tracks of My Tears " – Linda Ronstadt, Aretha Franklin, Johnny Rivers, Gladys Knight & the Pips, Mongo Santamaría, Martha and the Vandellas, Bryan Ferry, Björns Vänner (as Ser Jag Ut Att Må Bra?), Dolly Parton, Boyz II Men, Human Nature, among many others
• "Who's Loving You" – The Jackson 5, En Vogue, Terence Trent D'Arby, Brenda Holloway, The Supremes, The Temptations, Honey Cone, Stevie B., Archie Bell & the Drells, Nikka Costa.
• " You've Really Got a Hold on Me" – Percy Sledge, Barbara McNair, The Beatles, The Temptations, The Supremes, The Zombies, Aidan Smith, Sonny & Cher, Mickey Gilley, Eddie Money, Cyndi Lauper, The Bobs, Greg Brown, Small Faces, Bobby McFerrin, Derrick Harriott, and She & Him among many others.
• "I Gotta Dance to Keep From Crying" – The Who, Jimmy James.
• "From Head to Toe" – Elvis Costello, Chris Clark
• "Here I Go Again" – Chazz Dixon, Carey Bell, A.J. De Bravo, Little Willie G., Oran "Juice" Jones.
• "Give Me Just Another Day" – Young Jeezy (as the basis for his song, "Mr 17.5")
• ……and countless more

MUCH Peace n luv to my friends at 1337x and blazinseedboxes

you can listen to tunes like these and more 24/7 on 1337x radio
the ministry of piracy at http://1337x.net/

ENJOY!!

**tyvm and all due respect to brownweb and all those who care enough to share

Torrent originally Uploaded By kawliga55 @http://1337x.org/1337x

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
104.03 MB