Smiley - [New Species #13] - Laurann Dohner [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001}

seeders: 8
leechers: 8
Added on October 29, 2014 by -01001001-in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Smiley - [New Species #13] - Laurann Dohner [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001} (Size: 2.07 MB)
 Smiley - Laurann Dohner.mobi858.44 KB
 Smiley - Laurann Dohner.azw3842.83 KB
 Smiley - Laurann Dohner.epub330.54 KB
 Smiley - Laurann Dohner.jpg80.91 KB
 Smiley - Laurann Dohner.opf1.92 KB

Description

image Smiley
Volume Thirteen in the "New Species" series by Laurann Dohner

Metadata
ISBN-13: 9781419993619
ASIN: B00NET52UW
Publisher: Ellora's Cave Publishing
Publication date: 10/28/2014
Formats: AZW3, EPUB, MOBI
Series: New Species #13
Pages: 303

Description
Vanni is furious when her fiancé tricks her into attending a conference where his father’s church is protesting the New Species Organization. She hates everything those vile bigots stand for. Vanni goes to the bar to cool off and ends up seated next to a handsome New Species. Things heat up fast when they are both drugged.

Smiley doesn't want to believe the sweet human would dose them with the breeding drug. He's willing to trust her and determined to save her life. He'll hold her. Protect her. Offer up his body to distract them both from the pain. She is his female, even if she doesn't realize it yet.

Meet the Authors

Laurann Dohner

Laurann Dohner is the author of the "New Species" series. In her own words - "I had a rather short area here telling a little about me but then I had more than a few people ask me to expand it so... here goes. LOL. I'm a full time home 'supervisor' which is a nice word for saying I'm a housewife. I'm married happily, I met my dream guy 20 years ago, and we have 4 children. I live in Southern California and I can't function without iced coffee. I believe in romance, I've always been a daydreamer, and I'm a HUGE fan of books, always have been."

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.07 MB
seeders:8
leechers:8
Smiley - [New Species #13] - Laurann Dohner [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001}