Small Time Operator: How to Start Your Own Business, Keep Your Books, Pay Your Taxes, and Stay Out of Trouble (12th edition) by Bernard Kamoroff [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 3
leechers: 8
Added on April 4, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Small Time Operator: How to Start Your Own Business, Keep Your Books, Pay Your Taxes, and Stay Out of Trouble (12th edition) by Bernard Kamoroff [Dr.Soc] (Size: 82.02 MB)
 Small Time Operator- How to Start Your Own Business (12th edition) by Bernard Kamoroff.pdf82.02 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Small Time Operator: How to Start Your Own Business, Keep Your Books, Pay Your Taxes, and Stay Out of Trouble (12th edition) By Bernard B. Kamoroff
2011 | 234 Pages | ISBN: 1589796640 | PDF | 82 MB

Here is the help you need to take control of your life and be a success on your own terms in what Library Journal has called 'The best of the genre,' and 'A remarkable step-by-step manual that is a delight to read.' Thoroughly revised and updated to reflect recent changes in tax law and other government regulations, the book covers acquiring permits and licenses; creating a business plan; buying a franchise; dealing with the IRS; and handling insurance, contracts, pricing, trademarks, and much more. Whether you're looking for a full-time living or some extra sideline income, Small Time Operator is your roadmap to success.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
82.02 MB
seeders:3
leechers:8
Small Time Operator: How to Start Your Own Business, Keep Your Books, Pay Your Taxes, and Stay Out of Trouble (12th edition) by Bernard Kamoroff [Dr.Soc]