Smack That (Dirty)[[AKON]]

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on March 25, 2013 by R.e.B.e.lin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Smack That (Dirty)[[AKON]] (Size: 4.94 MB)
 Smack That.mp34.94 MB

Description

Smack That" is the first single from Akon's second album Konvicted and features Eminem. The single debuted at number 95 on the Billboard Hot 100 on September 28, 2006. The song set a record in its second week, jumping 88 positions to number 7. The single eventually peaked at #2 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 chart for a period of five consecutive weeks. In the United Kingdom, the song entered at #12 on the UK Singles Chart based on downloads alone and reached #1 the following week with physical CD sales, becoming his second British chart-topping single after "Lonely" and Eminem's 7th. The single debuted at #5 on the Australian charts and peaked at #2 on December 31. It later reached #1 on the Australian physical sales chart.[1] "Smack That" was nominated for "Best Rap/Sung Collaboration" at the 49th Annual Grammy Awards, but lost to Justin Timberlake and T.I.'s My Love. It was also nominated for the "Most Earthshattering Collaboration" at the 2007 MTV Video Music Awards, but lost to Beautiful Liar by Beyoncé featuring Shakira. This song was also #69 on MTV Asia's list of Top 100 Hits of 2007,[2] despite the fact it was released in 2006. The song has sold more than 3 million copies in North America alone.[3]

Lyrics:::

Shady, Konvict, Upfront Akon, Slim Shady I see the one, 'cause she be that lady, hey!
I feel you creeping, I can see it from my shadow Wanna jump up in my Lamborghini Gallardo Maybe go to my place and just kick it like Tae Bo And possibly bend you over, look back and watch me
Smack that, all on the floor Smack that, give me some more Smack that, 'til you get sore Smack that, oh ooh
Smack that, all on the floor Smack that, give me some more Smack that, 'til you get sore Smack that, oh ooh
Upfront style ready to attack now Pull in the parking lot slow with the ‘lac down Konvict’s got the whole thing packed now Step in the club, the wardobe intact now
I feel it, don and crack now Ooh I see it, don't let back now I'ma call her then I put the mack down Money? No problem, pocket full of that now
I feel you creeping, I can see it from my shadow Wanna jump up in my Lamborghini Gallardo Maybe go to my place and just kick it like Tae Bo And possibly bend you over, look back and watch me
Oh, looks like another club banger They better hang on when they throw this thing on Get a lil’ drink on They gonna flip for this Akon You can bank on it
Pedicure, manicure, kitty-cat claws The way she climbs up and down them poles Looking like one of them putty-cat dolls Trying to hold my w***** back through my drawers
Steps upstage, didn't think I saw Creeps up behind me, and she’s like, "You're..." I'm like, "I know, let's cut to the chase No time to waste, back to my place"
Plus from the club to the crib it's like a mile away Or more like a palace, shall I say And plus I got pal if your gal is game In fact he's the one singing the song that's playing Akon!
Eminem's rollin', D an' ‘em rollin' Boo and ol' Marvelous an' them rollin' Women just h*****', big booty rollin' Soon I be all in 'em an' throwin’ D
Hittin' no less than three Block wheel style, like whee Girl I can tell you want me 'cause lately

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.94 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Smack That (Dirty)[[AKON]]