{SM7E69}Madden NFL 12 {WII}.wbfs

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on August 16, 2013 by AJlikesin Games > Wii
Torrent verified.

{SM7E69}Madden NFL 12 {WII}.wbfs (Size: 1.91 GB)
 {SM7E69}Madden NFL 12 {WII}.wbfs1.91 GB

Description

Madden NFL 2012 WBFS file for download compatible with dolphin and all USB loaders i'm new at this so i hope you like it please rate and leave a comment and tell me if i need to put more information down or whatever
and BTW online works perfectly

--------------------------------------------info-------------------------------------------------------
ID: SM7E69
region: NTSC-U
Platform: Wii
language: English
title: Madden NFL 12

Madden delivers its most helmet-rattling, bone-crunching edition with an all-new collision system that lowers the boom with the biggest hits yet. Ride your momentum all the way through impact in new tackling animations. Take more control over Xs and Os with highly customizable playbooks. You can also skip the play-calling and let the GameFlow feature take over. New Dynamic Player Performance means players are affected by the type of game - or season - they're having, good or bad. Add in hundreds more refinements to Franchise Mode, superstar development, broadcast presentation, visuals, and player and team animations, and you have an experience that's 100% real gridiron.

{SM7E69}{NTSC-U} Madden NFL 12 1.91 GB compatible with ios 250,249, 236, and 222/223 if configured properly

compatible Wii accessories:
Wii mote,
Wii mote+ nunchuk,
Wii mote + classic controller/classic controller pro

2011 Electronic Arts/ EA Tiburon rated E for 4 players{2 online}

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.91 GB
seeders:1
leechers:1