Skype 6.20.0.104 Final + Pamela + Evaer Video Recorder Repack by D!akov

seeders: 31
leechers: 3
Added on September 18, 2014 by socketsworksin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Skype 6.20.0.104 Final + Pamela + Evaer Video Recorder Repack by D!akov (Size: 41.67 MB)
 Skype + Video Recorder RUS.cmd28 bytes
 Skype + Video Recorder ENG.cmd28 bytes
 Skype + Pamela +Video Recorder RUS.cmd27 bytes
 Skype + Pamela.cmd27 bytes
 Skype.cmd26 bytes
 версии.cmd26 bytes
 Skype-6.20.0.104.exe41.67 MB

Description

Skype - it's a simple free program with which you can make free calls to all corners of the world. Skype network is based on a progressive P2P-technology. Voice quality is very good. The creators of the program specifically consulted with experts in acoustics, how to make voice distortion less noticeable.

Pamela for Skype - the program has long been known users of Skype, as the most advanced call manager. The main functions of Pamela for Skype are: the answering machine for Skype, record Skype voice calls, video calls, record full text of correspondence, forwarding Skype calls and many other useful utilities.

Evaer Video Recorder for Skype - a program for recording from Skype video and audio in AVI format high quality. You can select video codec according to your requirements. Allows you to record video and audio interviews, conferences, podcasts, or family VoIP-calls to your hard disk, you can also simultaneously record multiple video calls. If you resize Skype window while recording video quality remains unchanged. Convenient and user-friendly interface.

Command-Line Switches
• Silent install the regular version: / S / I
• Silent install the regular version: / S / I
• Unpacking the portable version: / S / P
• Silent install Skype + Video Recorder RUS: / S / SVR
• Silent install Skype + Video Recorder ENG: / S / SVE
• Silent install Skype + Pamela: / S / SP
• Silent install Skype + all components: / S / SA
• It is also possible to select the directory for installation: After all the keys you need to add / D =% path% Example: Setup file.exe / S / I / D = C: Program

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
41.67 MB
seeders:31
leechers:3
Skype 6.20.0.104 Final + Pamela + Evaer Video Recorder Repack by D!akov

All Comments

Nice software combo!!