Sky Sailing - An Airplane Carried Me d (2010) (128kbs)

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on August 31, 2010 by in Music
Torrent verified.

Sky Sailing - An Airplane Carried Me d (2010) (128kbs) (Size: 39.98 MB)
 01 Brielle.m4a8.24 MB
 Sky Sailing - Sailboats.mp33.96 MB
 Sky Sailing - Explorers.mp33.83 MB
 Sky Sailing - I Live Alone.mp33.75 MB
 Sky Sailing - A Little Opera Goes A Long Way.mp33.53 MB
 Sky Sailing - Tennis Elbow.mp33.44 MB
 Sky Sailing - Blue And Red.mp33.36 MB
 Sky Sailing - Take Me Somewhere Nice.mp32.57 MB
 Sky Sailing - Captains Of The Sky.mp32.51 MB
 Sky Sailing - Steady As She Goes.mp32.4 MB
 Sky Sailing - Alaska.mp32.4 MB

Description

Sky Sailing is a music project by Adam Young of Owl City fame. It is largely acoustic and recorded on piano and guitar.

So far one album has been released under Sky Sailing. "An Airplane Carried Me To Bed" features some of the early recordings of Adam Young, before he toured as Owl City. Upon the release of "An Airplane Carried Me To Bed", Adam Young described the collection of songs on the sky sailing website:
ΓΓé¼┼ô

I've kept these recordings secret for a long time and they've never seen the light of day until now. Long before Owl City was ever a spark of a flame, a lot of blue-collared working days were spent absentmindedly daydreaming about what would ultimately become this collection of songs. From the perfectionist musician's perspective, a song is never truly "finished" but rather "abandoned" and thus, after a lot of inspiration and reckless experimentation, I emerged from the basement with a 11 song record which I affectionately entitled, An Airplane Carried Me To Bed. - Adam Young

This torrent is for the debut album "An Airplane Carried Me To Bed" in 128kb/s. It also includes the single "Brielle" in 256kb/s. Enjoy, and please re-seed!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
39.98 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Sky Sailing - An Airplane Carried Me d (2010) (128kbs)