Skinny Bitch: Try Me Vegan Weekend - Kim Barnouin [EPUB, MOBI] {01001001}

seeders: 22
leechers: 7
Added on September 29, 2014 by 01001001in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Skinny Bitch: Try Me Vegan Weekend - Kim Barnouin [EPUB, MOBI] {01001001} (Size: 10.6 MB)
 Skinny Bitch Try Me Vegan Weeke - Kim Barnouin.epub5.69 MB
 Skinny Bitch Try Me Vegan Weeke - Kim Barnouin.mobi4.1 MB
 Cover.jpg821.36 KB
 metadata.opf3.01 KB

Description

image Skinny Bitch: Try Me Vegan Weekend

Metadata
ISBN-13: 9780062123671
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Publication date: 2/21/2012
Pages: 48

Description
Veganism has quickly gone from the domain of zealous health nuts to the favorite lifestyle of fashion mavens. But with so much conflicting information out there, it’s not always easy to know how to get started. Now #1 New York Times bestselling Skinny Bitch coauthor Kim Barnouin presents a plan for those who would like to give the vegan diet a try for a couple of days—including all the information you need on what to buy, what to make, and what to eat for an easy-to-produce weekend of healthy and delicious food.

In this eSelect Skinny Bitch Try Me Vegan Weekend, Kim Barnouin takes the mystery out of trying the vegan diet. It’s a comprehensive, user-friendly guide that includes food plans and recipes of tasty dishes like Blueberry Pancakes and Cajun Seitan Gumbo. And you won’t go hungry—she also includes a list of tasty vegan snacks. A long-time cook and baker, Barnouin shares all her knowledge with her trademark sassy voice and sparkling humor.

imageimage
Meet the Authors

Kim Barnouin is a former model who has a Master of Science degree in holistic nutrition.
Rory Freedman, a former agent for Ford Models, is a self-taught "know-it-all" who has studied diet, health, traditional, and holistic nutrition for more than ten years.
They live in Los Angeles.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
10.6 MB
seeders:22
leechers:7
Skinny Bitch: Try Me Vegan Weekend - Kim Barnouin [EPUB, MOBI] {01001001}