'Sir Paul McCartney - Try To See It My Way (2010)'!

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 13, 2010 by GetItWhileUStillCanin Music
Torrent verified.

'Sir Paul McCartney - Try To See It My Way (2010)'! (Size: 143.97 MB)
 01 - Sir Paul McCartney - Try To See It My Way (2010) high quality.avi93.67 MB
 02 - Sir Paul McCartney - Try To See It My Way (2010) low quality.avi42.12 MB
 03 - Ringo Starr - Peace Dream (w- Sir Paul McCartney).mp38.11 MB
 Ringo Starr (2010).jpg3.04 KB
 Ringo Starr - Y Not- (January 12, 2010).jpg19.17 KB
 Sir Paul McCartney (2010).jpg49.26 KB
 Sir Paul McCartney - Try To See It My Way (2010) Review.rtf1.55 KB
 Sir Paul McCartney wants YOU! (2010).jpg5.27 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

'Sir Paul McCartney - Try To See It My Way (2010)' Review!'Sir Paul McCartney wants YOU!

Sir Macca's latest, greatest Hit!  He's really outdone himself this time!  If YOU thought that his Hits with the "Beatles" were great then wait to YOU hear this one!  The English knight has certainly earned his crownage with the mighty chords that leave YOU resounding from this one!  Check out this once in a lifetime interview, where he speaks about his latest craze and sensation!  Never has he ever done something quite so amazing before!  "Try To See It My Way" is the one, true Hit that has eluded the great one for the past five decades!  Better late than never!  And, as an additional bonus, I have added his victorious duet with Ringo Starr from earlier this year for your listening pleasure!  The torrent to end all torrents, for sure!  So, get your copy Today, while it's still fresh!  -  Rick Wilson, former Rock Radio Journalist with Radio Canale Grandé.

Includes:

01) Try To See It My Way (high quality) 2010 ***** For your viewing pleasure!

02) Try To See It My Way (low quality) 2010 ***** Good for iPods, Cell-phones, and for embedding!

03) Ringo Starr & Paul McCartney - Peace Anthem (Y Not) 2010 *****

P.S. - Sir Paul can be seen live in concert next on May 28th, 2010 in Mexico City!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
143.97 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
'Sir Paul McCartney - Try To See It My Way (2010)'!