SiNkeR PRESENTS Grand Theft Auto V 2015 SCRIP MULTi2 DLC

seeders: 27
leechers: 5370
Added on April 15, 2015 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

SiNkeR PRESENTS Grand Theft Auto V 2015 SCRIP MULTi2 DLC (Size: 36.61 GB)
 data-6.bin15.59 GB
 Data-1.bin5.31 GB
 data-5.bin4.35 GB
 data-2.bin3.84 GB
 Data-4.bin3.75 GB
 Data-3.bin3.39 GB
 data-7.bin372.09 MB
 setup.exe3.27 MB
 data-8.bin2.15 MB
 autorun.inf96 bytes
 vcredist_x86.exe6.2 MB
 dxwebsetup.exe285.34 KB

Description

:::::::::: SiNkeR PRESENTS ::::::::::::::: Grand Theft Auto V MULTi2 DLC RePack ::::::::Information:::Year: 2015 Genre: Action (Shooter), Racing (Cars), 3D , 3rd Person Developer: Rockstar North Publisher: Rockstar Games Platform: PC Publication Version: 1.0.323.1 Type: RePack Language: English, Russian Language: English Tablet: enclosing (3DM ) Thanks guys!:::Description:::Los Santos city of the sun, starlets and released in the circulation of the stars. Once the envy of the entire Western world, it is now a haven of crappy reality shows, suffocating in the grip of economic problems. In the center of the whole mess completely different trio of criminals, trying desperately to catch the tail of luck in the ongoing struggle for a place under the sun.:::System Requirements:::OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS) Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11) Hard Drive: 65 GB available space Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible :::RIP Features:::* It is based on a licensed version of the game. * Do not cut / no recoded. * Update 1 Included V1 Crack with all DLC.* Windows 7 recommended, windows 8 and on-wards try yourself.* Installation time depends on your PC hardware and Speed.* Language can be change from 3DM.ini or Registry / Settings.* Repack by SINKER.:::INSTALL AND PLAY::::::Release Notes:::This was the truly best experience for me, I have put in lot of afford to giveyou guys the best release of the decades, not only in one torrent sites but all and the famous ones, Many people believed me, many people followed me, I hear, I listen, I give and even beaten the bestest, for all of my fans and for all the pirates in the torrent world, we will miss you a lot and will surely come for visits, as for updating you guys with the latest on GTA V but as they say streakends, last torrent for hero and its brothers, We would not forgot those moments & neither the talks, see you guys, we leave GTA 5 Rip by RUS friend SINKER, enjoy:)

:::SCREENS:::

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
36.61 GB
seeders:27
leechers:5370
SiNkeR PRESENTS Grand Theft Auto V 2015 SCRIP MULTi2 DLC

Trailer

All Comments

This repack comes with all the optional languages?
Should i wait for a eng/rus repack a few days, my net isnt the best :/ but i can wait for a smaller repack.
сколько оно ставится??
The thing is, the crack will cause the game to crash like every 10-15 minutes. So even if you could have it on WIN8, it would still be the same case. Wait for v2.
How much time does it take to install ?
Depends on PC
Eh? I passed the prologue just fine. As of now, i've played the first mission as well.. gonna play more tomorrow.
wait? It has crack ;o?
yes only for windows 7 thanks waiting for windows 8.1 crack hope very soon
thanks iwill download
The uploader is a trusted and a verified user.
lol seriously? first time downloading a Torrent?
Actually the .ini does not change the language. But this does.
Regedit.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREWow6432Noderockstar gamesGrand Theft Auto V and change language to en-US or what ever.