System Requirements:
✔ Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7
✔ Processor: Intel Pentium D 2,8 GHz, AMD Athlon X2 4800+
✔ RAM: 1 GB (XP) / 2 GB (Vista / 7)
✔ Video Card: GeForce 8600 GT or Radeon HD 2600
✔ Free Space on the Hard Disk: 8 GB
✔ it's important : Before installing disable Anti-Virus and Firewall

Description:
Fight the past to save the future. STOP THE SINGULARITY.
Find out the truth, eaten in secret for the cover of a major catastrophic singularity, event, time of fractures and threatening to the world as we know it. Armed with powerful, advanced weaponry and the experimental mobile time converter, fight enemies from the past and present, as well as vile creatures, caught somewhere in the middle.
Features:
TIME - THIS IS YOUR WEAPON
Use the IMP - a mobile time converter to change the age of objects and enemies and bend time to your will.
Wash enemies to dust in seconds, manipulate objects across the laws of gravity, starte objects to their withers, or vice versa, return to their original form.
Razblokiryvayte upgrade to use the full power of the IMP and expand its arsenal of modern weapons.

Sci-fi action-THRILLER
Spine heart of combat action in the first person, immersing you in a world in which faced the past and present.
Seamlessly travel between two eras - the Russia of the 1950s and the present - each epoch reproduced with excellent lighting, physics, and effects using the Unreal 3 Engine.

OPEN CONSPIRACY
Cross the blur between the past and the future, to stop the mysterious SINGULARITY that threatens the world.
Features of release:
Game Version: 1.1.0.49069
Content loaded 29 November 2014 and is identical to the licensed version of the game distributed on Steam.
Game content is packed in a simple installer with compression by default.
Installation and startup:
**Before installing the game disable your Antivirus and Firewall, lest they be removed (locked files tablets)**
***Warning! Before installing a client Steam, the game should already be registered on the account, and the client Steam - closed!

1. Run setup.exe
2. Select the installation version (hacked or steam)
3. Install
4. Play

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.42 GB
seeders:209
leechers:84
Singularity

Trailer

All Comments

installed/working win 7 x86
not getting any audio
Dear Up-loader thank you its working very well in my gaming pc thank you again......cheers......
Hi, I'm getting this message the moment I open the installer. DirectX, drivers are all up to date. Please help :(
Why am I getting this message???? This happens @ launch from icon every time...even ran as admin. Can someone help me please??
Check the
great game