Simple Numbers, Straight Talk, Big Profits : 4 Keys to Unlock Your Business Potential (2011) - Greg Crabtree & Beverly Blair Harzog {PDF|EPUB|MOBI} [Seduction28]

seeders: 1
leechers: 4
Added on August 2, 2014 by Seduction28in Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Simple Numbers, Straight Talk, Big Profits : 4 Keys to Unlock Your Business Potential (2011) - Greg Crabtree & Beverly Blair Harzog {PDF|EPUB|MOBI} [Seduction28] (Size: 6.31 MB)
 simple numbers, straight talk, big profits; 4 keys to unlock your business potential.epub1.3 MB
 simple numbers, straight talk, big profits; 4 keys to unlock your business potential.mobi1.95 MB
 simple numbers, straight talk, big profits; 4 keys to unlock your business potential.pdf3.07 MB

Description

Amazon Customer Review -

9 of 9 people found the following review helpful

Biggest Impact on my Life & Business in 2012!

"I'm not sure if a book on accounting has ever hit the best seller list before, but Greg Crabtree's Simple Numbers, Straight Talk has completely changed the way I think and might be the book that makes the biggest impact on my life and business in 2012! I've had masters level accounting courses, visit my business book keeper and accountant monthly and keep detailed planned and actual budgeting spreadsheets. However, despite all that knowledge and effort, it wasn't until reading Crabtree's Simple Numbers, Straight talk that my eyes were opened and I was given the tools to effectively manage my expenses, salaries and revenues to run a profitable business. Simple Numbers is an easy read that can be consumed in one or two days and is a must read for every business owner and entrepreneaur! Thank you Greg for this contribution which will make a positive impact on so many lives and businesses around the world!"

By ChrisUpham on February 10, 2012

About the Author

Greg Crabtree is a speaker, author, entrepreneur and financial expert. After spending five years in regional accounting and three years as Vice President of operations/controller for a local bank, Crabtree used his entrepreneurial skills to develop Crabtree, Rowe & Berger, PC, a CPA firm dedicated to helping entrepreneurs build the economic engine of their business. In addition to serving as the firm's CEO, Crabtree leads the business consulting team -- helping clients align their financial goals with their profit model and their core business values.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.31 MB
seeders:1
leechers:4
Simple Numbers, Straight Talk, Big Profits : 4 Keys to Unlock Your Business Potential (2011) - Greg Crabtree & Beverly Blair Harzog {PDF|EPUB|MOBI} [Seduction28]