Simon and Garfunkel Live 720p{DPLII384kbs}

seeders: 5
leechers: 2
Added on June 21, 2016 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Simon and Garfunkel Live 720p{DPLII384kbs} (Size: 193.47 MB)
 Simon.and.Garfunkel-The Sound Of Silence-Live 720p{DPLII384kbs}.mp499.1 MB
 Simon.and.Garfunkel-Bridge Over Troubled Water-Live 720p{DPLII384kbs}.mp468.7 MB
 Simon.and.Garfunkel-Bridge Over Troubled Water-Live 320kbs{DPLII384kbs}.mp312.35 MB
 Simon.and.Garfunkel-The Sound Of Silence-Live 320kbs{DPLII384kbs}.mp311.35 MB
 Simon.and.Garfunkel-Live-1 (2).png582.22 KB
 Simon.and.Garfunkel-Live-1 (4).png435.65 KB
 Simon.and.Garfunkel-Live-1 (1).png368.59 KB
 Simon.and.Garfunkel-Live-1 (3).png325.86 KB
 Simon.and.Garfunkel-Live-1 (5).png310.22 KB
 Simon-and-Garfunkel-Live-720p{DPLII384kbs}.txt8 KB
 Simon-and-Garfunkel-Live-720p{DPLII384kbs}.nfo407 bytes
 CrystalTorrents.txt192 bytes
 {DPLII384kbs} torrents.txt130 bytes
 BTscene.txt127 bytes
 Kickass Torrents.txt84 bytes

Description

imageimageimageimage

Simon-and-Garfunkel-Live-720p{DPLII384kbs}
The Sound of Silence and Bridge Over Troubled Water Live In Concert

Audio Encoded at 384Kbs
Live 320kbs MP3's included

http://simonandgarfunkel.com/

If you experience any problems with any of our Torrents Please feel free to PM/Msg us here.
Thank You! Be sure to use a good VPN, Protect yourself and PLEASE seed back.
Mi Casa Su Casa
{DPLII384kbs}:
{dd53787} {DK53787} {RT53787}
/;=]

These are re-encoded with HQ Audio, both are Legendary performances.

Simon & Garfunkel

Legendary folk-rock duo comprised of Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel—performed songs that spoke to the generation of the 1960s and '70s, including "Bridge Over Troubled Water," "The Sound of Silence" and The Graduate soundtrack hits "Scarborough Fair" and "Mrs. Robinson." Today, the duo is credited as one of the most popular and influential acts of the era. The most successful folk-rock duo of the 1960s, Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel crafted a series of memorable hit albums and singles featuring their choirboy harmonies, ringing acoustic and electric guitars, and Simon's acute, finely wrought songwriting. Tom Wilson (who also produced several of Bob Dylan's early albums) who had helped Dylan electrify his sound, took the strongest track from S&G's debut... "The Sound of Silence," and embellished it with electric guitars, bass, and drums. It got to number one in early 1966, giving the duo the impetus to reunite and make a serious go at a recording career, Simon then returning from the U.K. to the U.S. In 1966 and 1967, Simon & Garfunkel were regular visitors to the pop charts with some of the best folk-rock of the era, including "Homeward Bound," "I Am a Rock," and "A Hazy Shade of Winter." Their final studio album, Bridge Over Troubled Water, was an enormous hit, topping the charts for ten weeks, and containing four hit singles (the title track, "The Boxer," "Cecilia," and "El Condor Pasa"). It was certainly their most musically ambitious, with "Bridge Over Troubled Water" and "The Boxer" employing thundering drums and tasteful orchestration. They won 10 Grammy Awards and were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1990. Their Bridge over Troubled Water album was nominated at the 1977 Brit Awards for Best International Album and is ranked at number 51 on Rolling Stone's 500 Greatest Albums of All Time.
"The Sound of Silence,"

Simon & Garfunkel were not informed of the song's remix until after its release. The single was released in September 1965. The song hit No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 for the week ending January 1, 1966, leading the duo to reunite and hastily record their second album, which Columbia titled Sounds of Silence in an attempt to capitalize on the song's success. The song was a top-ten hit in multiple countries worldwide, among them Australia, Austria, West Germany, Ireland, Japan and the Netherlands. Generally considered a classic folk rock song, the song was added to the National Recording Registry in the Library of Congress for being "culturally, historically, or aesthetically important" in 2013 along with the rest of the Sounds of Silence album.
"Bridge Over Troubled Water"

Paul Simon wrote this about providing comfort to a person in need. It started as a modest gospel hymn but became more dramatic as he put it together. Speaking in the documentary The Making of Bridge Over Troubled Water, Simon said, "I have no idea where it came from. It came all of the sudden. It was one of the most shocking moments in my songwriting career. I remember thinking, 'This is considerably better than I usually write." Art Garfunkel sang this alone, although he thought Simon should have sung it. Says Simon, "Many times I'm sorry I didn't do it."At first, Simon thought the opening lyrics were too simple: "When you're weary, feeling small.When tears are in your eyes, I will dry them all." He later realized that it was this simplicity that helped give the song a universal appeal.Simon wrote this song with just two verses, considering the song "a little hymn." Garfunkel and producer Roy Halee heard it as more epic, and convinced him to write a third verse, which Paul did in the studio (the "Sail on, Silvergirl part"). This was very unusual for Simon, as he usually took a long time writing his lyrics. Simon's "little hymn" got a grand production, and after hearing it, Paul thought it was too long, too slow and too orchestral to be a hit. Clive Davis at Columbia Records is the one who heard the commercial appeal of the song, and insisted they market it like crazy and use it as the album title. This was one of the few songs to top the US and UK charts at the same time. It was #1 in the US for six weeks, #1 in the UK for three. In 1971, this won five Grammy Awards: Song of the Year, Record of the Year, Best Contemporary Song, Best Engineered Record, and Best Arrangement Accompanying Vocalists. The album also won Album of the Year.

Lyrics:

"The Sound of Silence"

Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence

In restless dreams I walked alone
Narrow streets of cobblestone
'Neath the halo of a street lamp