SimCity DRMLESS V1.2 CHT Cracked - ALI213

seeders: 34
leechers: 40
Added on June 8, 2013 by macmandain Games > PC
Torrent verified.

SimCity DRMLESS V1.2 CHT Cracked - ALI213 (Size: 2 GB)
 2013.url138 bytes
 SimCity.DRMLESS.1.2.CHT.Cracked-ALI213.rar500 MB
 SimCity.DRMLESS.1.2.CHT.Cracked-ALI213.rar52.72 MB
 NETSHOW.url170 bytes
 TV.url186 bytes
 .135 bytes
 .3.01 KB

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2 GB
seeders:34
leechers:40
SimCity DRMLESS V1.2 CHT Cracked - ALI213

Trailer

All Comments

When we play the full game?
2013-12-29 20:19
hi is this the full game ?
After olaying around without install notes i got it to work as i do fix games etc so know some what about these things, only my adsl is down so using bis on blackberry wont let me update game after 40% however all is working and i know game will launch once adsl is online again and game is updated. Thanks Macmanda for a great job done!!
I take it you have to be online to get past the 40% on the main simcity loader screen? Did click as they said in video but still wont go through or past that... Let me know please buddy. Thanks
The main 1.3gig simcity file didnt extract right, gave error. So i will av to download it again n try that. It looks like its just that thats the problem. Will get back to you...
Ok it was just a dl error, got the game again and works great, i even used that simcitydata.7z file from another version which worked also. Thanks again buddy for the upload n job well done!!!
it works. didn't like the game though.
Guys,wait till Zedra releases a new version of the crack. Which ought to be coming soon(as seen from is Twitter page)!
Please help me guys - I am getting an "Unable to connect to the Simcity servers" error!