Silverfish Imperetrix Viris - 5.1 DTSMA Upmix by Sansdancer (SBU)

seeders: 2
leechers: 2
Added on December 30, 2015 by sansdancerin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Silverfish Imperetrix Viris - 5.1 DTSMA Upmix by Sansdancer (SBU) (Size: 8.4 GB)
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.ooo.txt48 bytes
 The Fireclown_D1.iso4.09 GB
 The Fireclown_D1.mds4.21 KB
 Desdenova_D2.iso4.31 GB
 Desdenova_D2.mds4.21 KB

Description

'Tis the season for sharing, so I am sharing some new upmix compilations. These will only be available for downloading through New Year's Day, so grab them now before they are gone.

Here’s bonus upmix #3: Silverfish Imperetrix Viris (say what?) – 5.1 DTSMA Blu-ray Upmix

This final offering for the year is a mystery (until you download it…or someone spoils it for you). I’m not even telling you the artist or posting the tracklists. You will just have to discover the songs as you listen. This two disc set features highlights from a six disc upmix compilation that took me an entire year to complete all the conversions, editing and artwork. Someday I may upload the whole set, but for now I am only posting this “best of”. Should you risk 8+ gigs and your computer’s time downloading something without knowing the artists or songs? Only you can make that decision, Grasshopper. (You will know who it is as soon as you start playing it.)

I will tell you what it is NOT. It is NOT any kind of RAR, adware, trojan, executable, crack, rootkit or anything nasty that will in any way harm or alter your system. I promise.

All my usual details apply - highest quality sources and slides for each song. Only playable on blu-ray players and PCs capable of playing lossless DTS-MA files.

Comments and ratings always welcome.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All!
Sansdancer

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.4 GB
seeders:2
leechers:2