Sid Meiers Starships RELOADED

seeders: 1513
leechers: 271
Added on March 12, 2015 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Sid Meiers Starships RELOADED (Size: 641.41 MB)
 rld-simest.iso641.41 MB
 reloaded.nfo5.26 KB

Description

nERvSid Meier's Starships (c) 2K03/2015: RELEASE.DATE .. PROTECTION: Steam1: DISC(S) .. GAME.TYPE: StrategyTake command of a fleet of powerful starships in this adventure-drivenstrategy game from legendary designer Sid Meier. Travel to new worldscompleting missions to help save and protect the planets and their peoplefrom dangerous Space Pirates, to powerful Marauders and other hostilefactions. Build a planetary federation as you strengthen your fleet andsecure your homeworld as you attempt to preserve intergalactic peace andyour vision of humanity. Set in the universe of Civilization: Beyond Earthafter the age of the Seeding, Sid Meier s Starships offers sci-fi/strategyfans a full stand-alone game experience that also featurescross-connectivity with Beyond Earth, expanding the depth of both gamesSee if you have what it takes to rule the universe!Features:* Tactical Space Combat: Encounter unique tactical challenges in everymission, with dynamically generated maps, victory conditions, and foes* Fully Customizable Starships: Create an armada that fits your tacticalplan with modular spaceship design* Diplomacy, Strategy, and Exploration: Expand the influence of yourFederation and gain the trust of the citizens of new planets. Use theunique abilities of the each planet to enhance your fleet and Federationand keep your opponents in check. Build improvements on worlds toincrease the capabilities and resources of your Federation* A Galaxy Of Adventure: Explore the galaxy as you lead your fleet todistant worlds and complete missions to help the citizens of theseplanets. Fight pirates, protect colony ships, destroy rogue AI, and more* Multiple Paths To Victory: Will you win by conquering the greatest threatto the galaxy? Or will you unite a plurality of worlds in yourFederation? Perhaps you will lead your people to push the frontiers ofscience. Each choice you make carries consequences on your path tovictory1. Unrar2. Burn or mount the image3. Install the game4. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory on the image toyour game install directory5. Play the game6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!System Requirements:OS: Windows Vista SP2/ Windows 7 Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.0 GHz Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: 256 MB ATI HD2600 XT or better, 256 MB nVidia 8800 GT or better, or Intel HD4000 or better integrated graphics Hard Drive: 841 MB available space Sound Card: Audio output capability

Screenshots:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
641.41 MB
seeders:1513
leechers:271
Sid Meiers Starships RELOADED

Trailer

All Comments

After you install this, get crack from Sid.Meiers.Starships.Gamebug.Fix-BAT and then install OpenAL from ur installtion _REDIST directory
hi i am having an issue the game colors aren't correct , i get all white , blue and black ships , how can i fix that ?
Finally got it to work. Overall, kinda underwhelmed, expected more. This should have been a part of Beyond Earth
Hrm. I'll have to re-download this. First try installing and I got a decompression error -11.
Well, doesn't work for me. Not sure what the issue is. I downloaded twice so its not corrupt. I get decompression failed at the end of ASSETS.BIN during install and it cancels and returns error code -11. I guess I'll try fitgirls torrent next.

*(Fitgirls worked for me. I'm not gonna hit negative feedback here though because I'm not entirely convinced its an issue with the torrent... could be something on my end)
that awesome, tanks
Working fine without the fix, just delete the ' in the name of the folder. Cheers.
Works perfectly, thanks for the upload.
ThanX
Pretty small game