Sid Meiers Civilization Beyond Earth-[RELOADED] (.iso fixed)

seeders: 29
leechers: 14
Added on September 18, 2015 by synthxin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Sid Meiers Civilization Beyond Earth-[RELOADED] (.iso fixed) (Size: 2.68 GB)
 reloaded.nfo5.8 KB
 rld-smcbe.iso2.68 GB

Description

* .iso problem fixed! Thanks again for the feedback guys! Cheers :)

===================================================

Description

===================================================

Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth is a new science-fiction-themed entry into the award-winning Civilization series. Set in the future, global events have destabilized the world leading to a collapse of modern society, a new world order and an uncertain future for humanity. As the human race struggles to recover, the re-developed nations focus their resources on deep space travel to chart a new beginning for mankind.

As part of an expedition sent to find a home beyond Earth, you will write the next chapter for humanity as you lead your people into a new frontier and create a new civilization in space. Explore and colonize an alien planet, research new technologies, amass mighty armies, build incredible Wonders and shape the face of your new world. As you embark on your journey you must make critical decisions. From your choice of sponsor and the make-up of your colony, to the ultimate path you choose for your civilization, every decision opens up new possibilities.

==================================================
Requirements

> OS: Windows® Vista SP2/ Windows® 7

> Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.0 GHz

> Memory: 2 GB RAM

> Graphics: 256 MB ATI HD3650 or better, 256 MB nVidia 8800 GT or better, or Intel HD 3000 or better integrated graphics

> DirectX: Version 11

> Hard Drive: 8 GB available space

> Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c‐compatible sound card

Additional Notes: Other Requirements: Initial installation requires one-time Internet connection for Steam authentication; software installations required (included with the game) include Steam Client, Microsoft Visual C++2012 Runtime Libraries and Microsoft DirectX.

Installation

1.) Download and then Mount on Daemon Tools Torrent: DAEMON Tools Lite 10.1.0.74 Multilingual - AppzDam
2.) Install.
3.) Before starting the game, copy the "Crack" folder content from the DVD-image into the game's installation folder.
4.) Play and dump an embarrassing amount of time in the game. [ I know I did and I still am ;) ]
Optional.) You could install the update after the game: Torrent: Sid Meiers Civilization Beyo...666 (Incl. DLC) - [RELOADED]

!NB! In case of ERROR MESSAGE: "This application failed to start because msvcp110.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." Your fix is as follows:

A.) You need Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4

B.) Install both bit versions (no matter you have 64-bit OS, install both of them.). You should be good to go now. This fixed the problem for me (Windows 10 Pro x64)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.68 GB
seeders:29
leechers:14
Sid Meiers Civilization Beyond Earth-[RELOADED] (.iso fixed)

Trailer

Screenshots

Sid Meiers Civilization Beyond Earth-[RELOADED] (.iso fixed) screenshot

All Comments

Copy the "Crack" folder content from the .ISO file into the game's installation folder.
You can either mount it via Daemon Tools and then right-mouse button and "Open", or you can extract the .iso content with WINRAR/7z as if it is an archive and then just copy all you can find in "Crack"-folder and paste it in the installation folder of the game. Is schould ask you if you want to replace the files already there with the one you copied. Your answer to this question will be always "Yes".

It's a pretty standard Crack procedure. Nothing too special in it.
Happy to help :)
Did you apply the crack to the folder before playing it?
It works for me just fine fellas.
If it doesn't work your doing it wrong haha.
This is most likely caused by DirectX 11. Civ 5 you could switch to DirectX 9, but with this Civ it's not that easy:

So I scoured the net for possible solutions representing the symptoms:
https://steamcommunity.com/a...ssions/0/619569341115048041/
http://www.gameskinny.com/1e...blurry-load-screen-dll-error
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=464426
As it seems it's more affected by the local environment, OS updates, Drivers, Hardware specs.... This unfortunately is something I cannot be 100% helpful with. Every case will be unique to itself.

As in the support community it's said: "For some things there is Master card, for anything else - Google"
A peace of the torrent was missing upon upload. It seems that this made the .iso dis-functional for many but not all users. that's why it took me 3 days. i thought - since it works on my toaster, then it should be by proxy working for all. Today I was provided by one of you with screenshot (1 picture = 1000 words type of moment) and it dawned on me - the fricking Kasperski... My AV had removed that essential part sometimes after I installed the game but before uploading the torrent here.
Reproduced the issue on a laptop later that day, little deduction, little Sherlock cosplay and here we are. hope you enjoy the game.