Si-cology 1: Tales and Wisdom from Duck Dynasty's Favorite Uncle Mobi, ePub - sum1_here

seeders: 22
leechers: 2
Added on September 8, 2013 by sum1_herein Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Si-cology 1: Tales and Wisdom from Duck Dynasty's Favorite Uncle Mobi, ePub - sum1_here (Size: 17.06 MB)
 Si-Cology 1_ Tales and Wisdom From Duck Dynasty's Favorite Uncle - Si Robertson - Copy.mobi8.82 MB
 Si-Cology 1_ Tales and Wisdom From Duck Dynasty's Favorite Uncle - Si Robertson - Copy.epub8.17 MB
 Si-Cology 1_ Tales and Wisdom From Duck Dynasty's Favorite Uncle - Si Robertson - Copy.jpg64.63 KB
 Si-Cology 1_ Tales and Wisdom From Duck Dynasty's Favorite Uncle - Si Robertson - Copy.opf3.47 KB
 Downloaded from SilverTorrent.ORG - Copy.txt105 bytes

Description

:General:
Complete name: Si-Cology 1_ Tales and Wisdom From Duck Dynastys Favorite Uncle - Mobi_ePub - sum1_here
Format: ePub and Mobi
Size: 17. MB
Language: English
Encoder: sum1_here
Source: ePub Thanks

Details:

You know him from the hit A&E show Duck Dynasty—now you can enjoy Uncle Si’s tall tales, crazy exploits, and quirky one-liners in one raucous collection!
“These hands are so fast, I can get your wallet before you know it. In a minute, you’ll be standing there buck naked and won’t know what hit you!” “Look here—if it wasn’t for my tripped knee, I’d be playing in the NBA today.” “Hey, Jack!” Any of these sound familiar? If they do—or even if they don’t—you’re in for a good laugh. The brother of patriarch Phil Robertson, Uncle Si has a limitless supply of stories about his childhood, duck hunting adventures, his days in Vietnam, and everything in between. Now the best of those tales are gathered into this roaring book.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
17.06 MB
seeders:22
leechers:2
Si-cology 1: Tales and Wisdom from Duck Dynasty's Favorite Uncle Mobi, ePub - sum1_here

All Comments

Thanks, Uploader
awesome thxs
thank you great upload
Thanks