Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday the Thirteenth *2000* [DVDrip.Xvid-Zryty TB] [ENG]

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on March 22, 2011 by tebezooin Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: DVDRip

Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday the Thirteenth *2000* [DVDrip.Xvid-Zryty TB] [ENG] (Size: 679.75 MB)
 Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday the Thirteenth (2000).avi679.71 MB
 Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday the Thirteenth (2000).txt40.47 KB
 TnTtorrent. Info.url161 bytes

Description

Director: John Blanchard
Writers: Sue Bailey, Joe Nelms
Stars: Aimee Graham, Chris Palermo and Kim Greist

A reporter (Thiessen) investigates a series of murders called the Spring Break Massacre which leads to further mayhem.

DivX3 Low-Motion
23,98 FPS
640x360
01:25:54

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
679.75 MB
seeders:1
leechers:2
Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday the Thirteenth *2000* [DVDrip.Xvid-Zryty TB] [ENG]

Trailer

Screenshots

Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday the Thirteenth *2000* [DVDrip.Xvid-Zryty TB] [ENG] screenshot
Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday the Thirteenth *2000* [DVDrip.Xvid-Zryty TB] [ENG] screenshot

All Comments

perfect dvdrip funny movie thanks
its 99% same as scary movie
2012-11-04 10:19
Wasn`t really impressed with quality and not what I expected to get, thanks anyways
its hard coded with subtitle, on polish or something. Unwatchable.
Picture keeps getting screwed up in a few spots. Quality not all that great either.
2012-05-16 05:46
This is what I mean about it being messed up in spots.
Video is messed up in spots and the huge subtitles are distracting.