Shooter 720p BD5 x264-Krissilajnen

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on June 16, 2009 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 720pHDRiPDVDRip

Shooter 720p BD5 x264-Krissilajnen (Size: 4.06 GB)
 Shooter 720p BD5 x264-Krissilajnen.mkv4.06 GB
 TorrentStart 1.jpg121.15 KB
 TORRENTSTART.jpg41.82 KB
 TORRENTSTART.txt1.56 KB

Description

Audio: En

Subs: En, SV.

Svenska subs är inbakade i filmen. Kollat med VLC, fungerar perfekt.

Förbered dig på gastkramande spänning när Mark Wahlberg briljerar i sin mest fängslande roll hittills, som ”the Shooter”. När den respekterade före detta krypskytten Bob Lee Swagger (Wahlberg) tvingas in i tjänst för att stoppa ett mordförsök på presidenten händer det otänkbara: han blir lurad och anklagas själv för mordförsöket. Fast besluten att bevisa sin oskuld tvingas den hårdföre skytten in i en intensiv flykt från landets samlade polis- och arméstyrkor och från en tvivelaktig organisation som försöker döda honom.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Bob Lee Swagger, one of the world's great marksmen and the son of a Congressional Medal of Honoree, is a loner living in the Rockies. He's left the military, having been hung out to dry in a secret Ethiopian mission a few years before, when he's recruited by a lisping colonel to help find a way that the President of the US might be assassinated in one of three cities in the next two weeks. He does his work, but the shot is fired notwithstanding and Bob Lee is quickly the fall guy: wounded and hunted by thousands, he goes to ground and, aided by two unlikely allies, searches for the truth and for those who double-crossed him. All roads lead back to Ethiopia.

Big thanx to RESiSTANCE

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.06 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Shooter 720p BD5 x264-Krissilajnen

Trailer