Shion - Cruel Magical Angel / Shion ~Zankokuna Mahou no Tenshi~ [English Patched]

seeders: 7
leechers: 15
Added on October 6, 2015 by superelmoin XXX
Torrent verified.

Shion - Cruel Magical Angel / Shion ~Zankokuna Mahou no Tenshi~ [English Patched] (Size: 474.03 MB)
 DATA.xp3455.1 MB
 extrans.dll232 KB
 krmovie.dll156 KB
 Patch.xp315.26 MB
 SZM_dl.exe3.11 MB
 wuvorbis.dll196 KB

Description

Title: Shion ~Zankokuna Mahou no Tenshi~
Original title: シオン ~残酷な魔法の天使~
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Year: Japan 2007-04-20, English Patch 2009-06-21
Developer: Lilith Mist
Publishers: Lilith Mist
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Translation: Dark Translations
Info: VNDB
Censored

Description:
Are you still.....a human being?

The girl who adores cosplay appeared before you, but you did not know who she actually was. She was staring mutely at me. Unfriendly at all, though she was wearing funny clothes.
My life was completely changed by the encounter with the beautiful girl Sion who once attempted to kill me....

image image image

Important:
1. You need to change locale to Japanese.
http://erogedownload.com/faq...apanese-locale-on-windows-7/

2. No need to install.

+18 Screenshots:
Screenshot

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
474.03 MB
seeders:7
leechers:15
Shion - Cruel Magical Angel / Shion ~Zankokuna Mahou no Tenshi~ [English Patched]

Screenshots

Shion - Cruel Magical Angel / Shion ~Zankokuna Mahou no Tenshi~ [English Patched] screenshot
Shion - Cruel Magical Angel / Shion ~Zankokuna Mahou no Tenshi~ [English Patched] screenshot