She Broke Up, I Didn't - Durjoy Datta.pdf

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on October 17, 2015 by MAVERICKBROin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

She Broke Up, I Didn't - Durjoy Datta.pdf (Size: 730.1 KB)
 She Broke Up, I Didn't - Durjoy Datta.pdf730.1 KB

Description

Publisher: Penguin India (1 November 2013)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 014342159X
ISBN-13: image
Pages :248

Deb is absolutely crazily in love with the stunning Avantika. He can't believe that she is his. Their relationship is going great except for the one time when Deb faltered by breaching her trust. After he apologized, Avantika grudgingly accepted him back. However, his in security about her seems to be pushing him into infidelity again. The trust that he had worked so hard to build is lost once again. Will Avantika take him back this time or will she move on? In She Broke Up, I Didn't! Durjoy Datta explores the themes of fidelity, love and lust through a roller coaster of misunderstandings and mistakes that are so common in relationships today.

Durjoy Datta was born in New Delhi. He completed a degree in engineering and business management before embarking on a writing career. His first book, Of Course I Love You, was published when he was twenty-one years old and was an instant best seller. His successive novels Now That You're Rich, She Broke Up, I Didn't!, Oh Yes, I'm Single!, If It's Not Forever, Someone Like You have also found prominence on various bestseller lists, making him one of the highest selling authors in India. Durjoy lives in New Delhi, loves dogs and is an active Cross Fitter.

Maanvi Ahuja was born in New Delhi and did her post graduation in finance from IIM, Kozhikode. She is the author of two books, Of Course I Love You and Now That You're Rich, both of which have been on various bestseller lists. Currently residing in Mumbai, she works as an investment banker at a leading banking firm.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
730.1 KB
seeders:3
leechers:0
She Broke Up, I Didn't - Durjoy Datta.pdf