Shark Tank S06E17 SDTV [2Maverick] mp4

seeders: 346
leechers: 39
Added on February 4, 2015 by 2Maverickin TV
Torrent verified.

• View all Shark Tank episodes
  • Episode title: A device to eliminate clogged sinks; a real grass delivery service for pets without a yard
  • Episode: S06E17
  • Original run: 09 August 2009 — Present
  • IMDB rating: 7.2 (3,903 votes)

Shark Tank S06E17 SDTV [2Maverick] mp4 (Size: 514.99 MB)
 Shark.Tank.S06E17.SDTV.[2Maverick].mp4514.99 MB

Description

Air Date: February 3, 2015

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

SOURCE:

This comes from a (SD) STANDARD DEFINITION source - non HD. These are provided in SD when no one has yet uploaded a HD version.

COMMENTS:

Comments are appreciated. (I do my best to respond to all comments, however, if it's an older torrent, I may not see it. In that case, post to my newest torrent for a response)

DETAILS:

Codec: H264 - MPEG-4 AVC
Resolution: 718x482
Frame rate: 29.97

Codec: MPEG AAC Audio
Channels: Stereo
Sample rate: 48000 Hz

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
514.99 MB
seeders:346
leechers:39
Shark Tank S06E17 SDTV [2Maverick] mp4

All Comments

Thank you :)
Don't get why some people are complaining. Really good quality as always!
I'm not saying anything against the uploader. I'm very appreciative of his efforts. My comment is to the people bitching about the people who are bitching. That is, the admonition to upload it themselves if they want a better quality version is sort of ridiculous, isn't it? I mean, I come here because I don't have access to it any other way. If they already had a way of seeing a higher quality version wouldn't they just watch it instead of coming here to bitch about the fact that they can't get it?
I understand what you're saying, so this isn't being said against you.

The admonition is - if you're getting something for
Thanx... always appreciated!
Same 'anonymous' poster...always trolling.

No one is forcing you to download it, and obviously by the stats, the majority of people downloading it don't agree with you.
For anyone that follows my torrents, I have answered that question many, many times. If you just look at the other comments in this torrent, you'll find the answer.
Thank You.
I have never provided this in 720p. I only have SD.

You, or anyone else, are welcome to up it in 720p, if that's what you want to do.
You're welcome, guys.