Shakespeare, William-The Complete Works of William Shakespeare In Plain and Simple English .epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on August 10, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Shakespeare, William-The Complete Works of William Shakespeare In Plain and Simple English .epub (Size: 9.21 MB)
 Shakespeare, William-The Complete Works of William Shakespeare In Plain and Simple English.epub9.21 MB

Description

The Best Known Works of Shakespeare In Plain and Simple English

f you’ve always wanted to read Shakespeare, but are intimidated by the older language, then this is the perfect edition for you! Shakespeare’s best known plays are included in this anthology.

This anthology includes the following plays:
Henry V
As You Like It
The Merchant of Venice
A Midsummer Nights Dream
Much Ado About Nothing
The Taming of the Shrew
Hamlet
Julius Caesar
Macbeth
Othello
Romeo and Juliet
Each play contains the original language with modern language underneath!
have loved Shakespeare since high school, mainly for the beauty of the language and eloquent turns of phrase. Admittedly, however, it can be a difficult read due to unfamiliar expressions and words that have changed meaning over time, and while I know more of these than the average person, I still stumble on many. This is where "Shakespeare made easy" books come in, no doubt a boon to many high school students who read only the "easy" text and miss out on the beauty of the original. Conversely, I buy these books to better appreciate the original, and treat them like a puzzle. First I read the Shakespeare original and try to decipher what it is saying, then I check with the translation to see if I was right. I go back and forth between the two, increasing my understanding of Elizabethan language as I do so.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
9.21 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Shakespeare, William-The Complete Works of William Shakespeare In Plain and Simple English .epub