Added on May 29, 2014 by PirateDroidin Games > Android
Torrent verified.

SHADOWGUN v2.5 Full HD (Size: 241.4 MB)
 com.madfingergames.shadowgun.rar235.22 MB
 SHADOWGUN v2.5 Full HD.apk6.18 MB

Description

More info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.madfingergames.shadowgun

Instructions: (Use these files only if you can't download via wi-fi)

1.Extract and copy 'com.madfingergames.shadowgun' folder to 'sdcard/Android/DATA'
2.Install APK
3.Launch the game (Run online @first run)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
241.4 MB
seeders:6
leechers:5
SHADOWGUN v2.5 Full HD

Trailer

All Comments

thanks for the upload piratedroid.
Thanks for sharing!

the game is working!

just follow these..

*must be connected to the internet on the first run (procedure will fake the data download process)

Install APK.

Open Game and Start Downlaoding files

Minimize while the game is downloading

Copy the "file" folder from the extracted zip (com.madfingergames.shadowgun)Only the "file" folder!

The same .com folder is now present in (sd/nand) Android/data folder. Paste the "file" folder in the com.madfingergames.shadowgun (it will overwrite the still empty file folder if its already there.

after the copying is done go back to the game which is now downloading and cancel the download (should be above ".4%" before cancelling)

your game will now start loading to the main menu page and you can start playing

for graphical problems (blank screen/force close) you can use GLtools to emulate Tegra4 chipset in your mobile/tab (can also enable 16xfsaa and shader optimization) I'm using one and the graphics is great , frame rate is great too no frame drop noticed...

thanks again uploader!
thank you so much man. couldnt get it to work till i did exactly what you said. also, i would like to add that make sure you have unchecked destroy tasks at exit in developer options. i had it checked, thats what i was doing wrong even after following your instructions. thanks again!