Shadow's Kiss: Blood, Lust and Magic ~ Adria Eustis [BluA].epub

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on April 5, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Shadow's Kiss: Blood, Lust and Magic ~ Adria Eustis [BluA].epub (Size: 265.21 KB)
 -README-.txt417 bytes
 Shadow's Kiss - Adria Eustis.epub264.8 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

Summary:
Seventeen year old Janina wants to believe she is just dreaming when she finds herself imprisoned on an island where the only way to freedom is to survive a free-for-all battle to the death against the other teenage prisoners.

In a modern fantasy world full of people with magical powers, shapeshifters and a very cruel king, strong-willed Nina is hell bent on getting home to her family.

One day she was an average teen thinking about her future education, the next she is torn from her ordinary life and forced to take up weapons to defend herself.

If the horrors of the island itself weren't enough – she then finds herself falling for a guy who she really doesn't think she should be falling for. He is incredibly strong, seriously gorgeous, and not so average when it comes to superhuman powers. But there's a huge dilemma – she knows his face well after it was plastered all over the national news, when he single-handedly slaughtered five innocent men in her small town.

She's falling for a psycho criminal.

She's running for her life.

And she's surrounded by other teens out to score a Justice Point off of her brutal death.

SHADOW'S KISS. Blood. Lust & Magic is: Haemorrhaging thick red blood. Injected with an overdose of lust. And unwillingly barricaded in a dark kingdom of magic.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
265.21 KB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Shadow's Kiss: Blood, Lust and Magic ~ Adria Eustis [BluA].epub