SEYTER Presents Metal Gear Rising Revengeance RePack MULTi7

seeders: 84
leechers: 28
Added on January 9, 2014 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

SEYTER Presents Metal Gear Rising Revengeance RePack MULTi7 (Size: 10.71 GB)
 vcredist_x86.exe6.2 MB
 dxwebsetup.exe285.34 KB
 game-5.bin4.22 GB
 game-6.bin2.24 GB
 game-4.bin2 GB
 game-3.bin1.65 GB
 game-2.bin599.91 MB
 game-1.bin5.42 MB
 setup.exe2.74 MB
 3xDVD5.cmd261 bytes
 autorun.inf96 bytes

Description

::::::: SEYTER PRESENTS ::::::::::: Metal Gear Rising Revengeance RePack MULTi7-SEYTER ::::"INFORMATION:Released: 2014Genre: SlasherDeveloper: PlatinumGamesPublisher: Konami Digital EntertainmentPlatform: PCPublication Type: RePackLanguage: English | French | Italian | German | Spanish | Brazilian Portuguese | JapaneseLanguage: EnglishTablet: enclosing (SKIDROW Steam Emu.)"SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP / Microsoft Windows 7 / Windows 8Processor: Intel Core i5@2.8 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4@3.2 GHzMemory: 4 GBVideo card: GeForce GT 630 1GB DDR3, Radeon HD 5570 1024MB or higherSound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatibleFree space on hard disk: 12 GB"Description:In the role of Raiden cybernetic ninjas, debuted in Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, and again returned to the screens in the Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, you have to endure many trials, and finally find out what happened after the events of MGS4 .::RePack features:Based on licenseDo not cut | recoded (part of the video is taken from a version of XBOX360)Game archives are not touchedVersion of the game - v1.0Installation time - 15 minutes (depending on PC)RePack by SEYTER::DOWNLOAD AND PLAY::::Greetz and Respect::ALL CREDIT Goes to SEYTER For Ripping and Distribution.

::Screenshots::

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
10.71 GB
seeders:84
leechers:28
SEYTER Presents Metal Gear Rising Revengeance RePack MULTi7

Trailer

All Comments

Amazing game!! Thanks a million to the deves, the repacker, the uploader and the seeders
Good game thnx
ok I just reset my com and it worked cool
so many bugs. I haven't even gotten past the first mission. When your chasing the beefy dude, when he turns around to run, he gets stuck in the ground. The second time you go to fight the metel gear, when he grabs you with his mouth, he throwns me and I end up hitting a invisible wall and it wont kill me or let me continue. ugh so annoying
is it true that this version had a dlc?