SevenVG Black RTM Theme for Windows XP by Roderick Boboy Romero

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on November 21, 2012 by bobhoy123in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

SevenVG Black RTM Theme for Windows XP by Roderick Boboy Romero (Size: 14.45 MB)
 Shellstyle.dll1.56 MB
 Shellstyle.dll1.48 MB
 Please take a look at me if you don't know how to use them.txt1.19 KB
 Fonts.exe1.1 MB
 !!! Readme if you want to know what this hack does !!!.txt533 bytes
 INSTALL.reg322 bytes
 uninstall.reg312 bytes
 First Install Me.msi398.5 KB
 Then Run Me.exe223.13 KB
 Shellstyle.dll1.48 MB
 Shellstyle.dll1.48 MB
 SevenVG Black RTM.msstyles3.76 MB
 windows7.jpg627.92 KB
 Theme.exe1.83 MB
 SevenVG Black RTM.theme928 bytes
 preview.png557.82 KB
 !!! WHY DON'T YOU READ ME FIRST !!!.txt1.14 KB
 AskVG.com.url497 bytes

Description

Windows 7 Dark Theme “SevenVG Black RTM” for Windows XP

After getting huge demand for a Black version of my recently released theme "SevenVG", I'm glad to announce the release of "SevenVG Black RTM" theme.

"SevenVG Black RTM" theme provides the same Windows 7 feeling in XP, at the same time it makes the people happy who love dark themes.

How to Install and Use:

1. Once you download the ZIP file, extract it. You'll get a folder "SevenVG Black RTM Theme for Windows XP by Vishal Gupta".

2. In this folder, you'll get 5 more folders:

Extra Common Tasks (This folder contains 2 extra shell styles: Bottom and Left dark blue.)
Fonts (This folder contains Segoe UI fonts required for the theme. Run Fonts.exe file to install them.)
Iconized Taskbar Hack (This folder contains registry script to enable Iconized taskbar in Windows XP.)
Styler Toolbar (This folder contains "Styler" setup file and "SevenVG RTM" Styler skin. You can apply it to get Windows 7 look-like commandbar in Windows XP Explorer.) To know more about Styler and how to use it, visit this link.
Theme (This folder contains the main theme. Run Theme.exe file to install it.)
3. Download and run UXTheme patcher using following topic:

How to Install & Use Themes in Windows?

4. Run "Theme.exe" file present in "Theme" folder and apply the theme using Desktop Properties.

NOTE: To use "Extra Common Tasks", you'll need to replace existing shellstyle.dll file present in "Drive_letter:WindowsResourcesThemesSevenVG Black RTMShellNormalColor" with any of the 2 shellstyle.dll files present in "Extra Common Tasks" folder of downloaded ZIP file.

Facing Problems in Applying Theme?

If you face problems while applying the theme or patching Windows, check following tutorials:

How to Install & Use Custom 3rd Party Themes in Windows XP, Vista & 7
How to Uninstall / Remove Custom 3rd Party Themes in Windows XP, Vista and 7
How to Fix Start Menu Cut-Off Problem in Windows XP Themes?
How to Fix "Windows NT Setup Files Detected" Error Message While Running UXTheme Patcher in Windows XP
How to Install and Apply Styler Toolbar Skin in Windows XP Explorer?
How to Get Blue Toolbar Back in Microsoft Office 2003 While Using 3rd Party Themes in Windows XP
PS: If you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Windows 7 including theme, boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, please follow following tutorial:

Transform Windows XP into Windows 7 without using Customization Pack

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
14.45 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
SevenVG Black RTM Theme for Windows XP by Roderick Boboy Romero