Seth MacFarlane's A Million Ways to Die in the West: A Novel.epub

seeders: 99
leechers: 4
Added on March 29, 2014 by ZamKhanin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Seth MacFarlane's A Million Ways to Die in the West: A Novel.epub (Size: 867.83 KB)
 million ways to die in the west.epub867.83 KB

Description

From the creator of Family Guy and director of Ted comes a hilarious first novel that reinvents the Western.

Mild-mannered sheep farmer Albert Stark is fed up with the harsh life of the American frontier, where it seems everything and anything can kill you: Duels at high noon. Barroom brawls. Poisonous snakes. Cholera-infected drinking water. Tumbleweed abrasion. Something called “toe-foot.” Even a trip to the outhouse. Yes, there are a million ways to die in the wild, wild West, and Albert plans to avoid them all. Some people think that makes him a coward. Albert calls it common sense. But when his girlfriend dumps him for the most insufferable guy in town, Albert decides to fight back—even though he can’t shoot, ride, or throw a punch. Fortunately, he teams up with a beautiful gunslinger who’s tough enough for the both of them. Unfortunately, she’s married to the biggest, meanest, most jealous badass on the frontier. Turns out Albert has just discovered a million and one ways to die in the West.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
867.83 KB
seeders:99
leechers:4
Seth MacFarlane's A Million Ways to Die in the West: A Novel.epub

All Comments

Thanks for this one, good read so far!
Thanks mate works perfectly
and ps.. Worked just fine for me. Download with your torrent client, then upload into Calibre (free). Perfectly functional. And if you guys want a pdf or different format, Calibre will convert it for you as well.
rofl.. laughing myself silly over 'toe-foot'. And since MacFarlane and I both live in AZ, hazards of the desert are a good thing to know. Even riotous silly ones. ;) Thanks for this... will be a good laugh.
It's working fine. I have checked it in Calibre for windows, aldiko, moonreader for android and the file is perfect.
thank you
thank you!!
Thanks