Serbian Soccer Coach Zoran and African Tigers | BBC.HD.ZigCOM.mp4

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on March 8, 2014 by ZigCOMin TV
Torrent verified.

Serbian Soccer Coach Zoran and African Tigers | BBC.HD.ZigCOM.mp4 (Size: 1.42 GB)
 Serbian Soccer Coach Zoran and African Tigers | BBC.HD.ZigCOM.mp41.42 GB

Description

from The Guardian, Friday 28 February 2014

... a totally brilliant documentary. Paced just right, not too fast, not too slow, it allows the story to tell itself, with no irritating narration, no interfering, no directing you how to think. It's very sad and moving, but also hilarious. It's shot with wit and a raised eyebrow, using juxtaposition and incongruousness. I love the Balkan-sounding music against the African landscape.

But most of the humour comes from its brilliant central character, Coach Zoran Djordjević himself, so much more charismatic and entertaining than Capello, or Hodgson, or any England manager ever. He was once a killer, he says (I'd like to have known more about that), and is still a tiger. He has coached in Bangladesh, Kuwait, Iran, Yemen, the Philippines and God knows where else. He's foul-mouthed, volatile, infuriating and his methods are certainly unconventional, but there's no doubting his commitment and passion. He weeps almost as much as he shouts. A Balkan Cloughy, that's who he is, Brian Cloughovic.

To be honest it's probably what we need, a bit of fire and lunacy. Now that Zoran is out of a job, perhaps after the World Cup, if there's a vacancy … Unless another opportunity opens up in, say, Manchester beforehand. To be honest I'd fancy the Tigers of South Sudan against Rooney and co right now.

Oh, Zoran's considering another offer, it says here in the postscript. In Syria.

http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2014/feb/28/storyville-coach-zoran-african-tigers-tv-review

Please share
Spread the knowledge

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.42 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Serbian Soccer Coach Zoran and African Tigers | BBC.HD.ZigCOM.mp4