Sepultura - Sepultura Under My Skin (Single) (2015) [320] V01dV

seeders: 32
leechers: 2
Added on July 1, 2015 by Voidvampin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Sepultura - Sepultura Under My Skin (Single) (2015) [320] V01dV (Size: 25.36 MB)
 01 - Sepultura Under My Skin.mp312.62 MB
 02 - Kairos (Live).mp312.74 MB

Description

Sepultura is a Brazilian metal band that formed in 1983 in Belo Horizonte, Brazil. Sepultura was formed by Max Cavalera (guitars and vocals), his younger brother Igor Cavalera (drums), Paulo Pinto (bass) and Jairo Guedes (guitars). Their first EP was Bestial Devastation, a split with Overdose’s album on the flipside. Their first LP was Morbid Visions (1986), which included the moderate hit “Troops of Doom” that attracted the band some attention. After Morbid Visions, Jairo Guedes left the band for another death metal venture and Sao Paulo based guitarist Andreas Kisser replaced him. Their second full-length album was Schizophrenia, which was a critical success that led to a contract with Roadrunner Records. With Roadrunner distributing Schizophrenia worldwide, Sepultura reached new audiences of metal fans, cemented by 1989’s Beneath the Remains (1989), which was followed by a long European tour. By the time they released 1991’s Arise (1991), Sepultura were located in Phoenix, Arizona and had become one of the most critically-praised metal bands of the 1990s, with Arise going platinum by the end of its supporting tour. Changing their original death/thrash style to a more hardcore inspired groove metal sound with Chaos A.D.. 1996’s Roots took Sepultura even further from their original sound,the desire to further experiment with the music of Brazil, especially the percussive type played by Salvador, Bahia samba reggae group Olodum. The band further innovated by experimenting with elements from the music of Brazil’s indigenous peoples and metal music. After recording Revolusongs, an EP full of covers in 2002, the band released the album Roorback in 2003, which garnered a lot of positive reviews. A new album, called Dante XXI was released on March 14, 2006. In January 2009, Sepultura released A-lex, being the first album without any Cavalera member. It is a new concept album based on the book A Clockwork Orange.

Current members:

1983- Paulo Xisto Pinto Jr. - bass
1987- Andreas Kisser - guitars
1997- Derrick Green - vocals
2011- Eloy Casagrande - drums

Tracks:
01. Under My Skin (03:43)
02. Kairos (live) (03:46)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent