Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus-3DM

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on June 2, 2016 by ChrisDenin Games
Torrent verified.

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus-3DM (Size: 2.71 GB)
 Senran.Kagura.Shinovi.Versus-3DM.rar2.71 GB

Description

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus-3DMInformation:Title: SENRAN KAGURA SHINOVI VERSUSGenre: ActionDeveloper: TamsoftPublisher: XSEED, Marvelous USA, Inc.Release Date: 2 Jun, 2016Tablet: 3DMDescription:The non-PC buxom shinobi of SENRAN KAGURA, the brawler series that’s as over-the-top with its fighting mechanics as it is with its gratuitous depictions of female ninja in various forms of undress, invade the PC realm for the first time in HD and 60fps glory.System Requirements:OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10Processor: Intel Core i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 810 @ 2.60 GHzMemory: 6 GB RAMGraphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 / ATI Radeon HD 5870 (1GB VRAM)DirectX: Version 9.0Storage: 6 GB available spaceSound Card: Compatible with DirectX 9Installation steps:1. Download the torrent.2. Extract game.3. Play it.4. Enjoy.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.71 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus-3DM

All Comments

Life is Good
Hometown is Great
thanks!
Love it - thanks :)
works fine
thanks mann.
Thanks for confirming kind anon. You get a comment rep up.

You'll get English/Japanese dialogue, but the transformations are subtitled - may have to turn them on in the settings as they are shown on the preview images. Don't expect subs for every sound clip the girl makes though - just the transformations, the win/lose one-liners and clothes getting stripped.
Unzip and Play.
Big problem with Fullscreen mode though.
When I put the game in Fullscreen, the game crash.
And when I come back, it is in "Fullscreen" (But apear as Borderless windows) and is bigger than my screen.
1600x900 Screen.
1600x900 Game Resolution.
While in Borderless the game actually fits the screen, it looks very bad because the resolution is too low..

Anyone else having this problem? Because if the legit game runs like this I won't buy it, that's for sure.
Is your GPU an nVidia card? I've run the legit Steam version natively in borderless mode and it worked fine. Does it work correctly if you choose 1280x720 (720p)?

I'd only recommend using 720p or 1080p as some games aren't designed for odd resolutions since well, consoles are either 480/720/1080, not 1600x900 or exotic resolutions like what PCs can do (4:3, 5:4, etc).

I've heard some japanese games that use home-grown engines (namely Neptunia, Akiba's Trip (PC Port) and a few others) have issues on nVidia cards like the 970 due to memory partitioning issues. Personally I'm running a R9 280 and it's been a no-fuss GPU card.
Before anyone spams "Does this work with multiplayer online", no it will unlikely allow you to play online, like most other game cracks that disable Online Play due to it requiring Steam Authentication.

That being said, the single player section of the game should satisfy your appetite, and the game is on a 10% off sale for the first release week.

Why not show your support to the devs and buy it off Steam if you enjoy it? In the words of the producer... Tits are life, ass is hometown.