Self Publishing Books 101 Helping You Get Published and Noticed By Shelley Hitz (Abee)

seeders: 9
leechers: 1
Added on November 30, 2013 by The-GeekyGadin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Self Publishing Books 101 Helping You Get Published and Noticed By Shelley Hitz (Abee) (Size: 289.71 KB)
 Self Publishing Books 101 Helping You Get Published and Noticed! By Shelley Hitz (Abee).mobi263.13 KB
 Cover.jpg25.24 KB
 info.txt1.34 KB

Description

Self Publishing Books 101: Helping You Get Published and Noticed! By Shelley Hitz (Abee)
__

About:
__

Self publishing print books has never been easier. With the print on demand technology that is now available to us through companies like CreateSpace, it has made the process of self publishing available to anyone and everyone. And there aren't huge upfront costs either.

However, there are certain steps to self publishing that you need to know.

I've been publishing print books with Createspace since 2008 and want to share what I've learned with you. In this eBook I cover everything from the different companies and costs, to copyright information and book design.

So I invite you to come with me and take a walk through the step-by-step process to getting your print book self published. After all, if you can dream it, you can do it!

File Size: 267 KB
Print Length: 55 pages
Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1475104596
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publisher: Body and Soul Publishing (March 7, 2012)
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
Language: English
ASIN: B007IIC816

`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
SEED PLEASE , LET OTHERS GET IT TOO.
`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

:)__Abee

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
289.71 KB
seeders:9
leechers:1
Self Publishing Books 101 Helping You Get Published and Noticed By Shelley Hitz (Abee)

All Comments

Great for beginning authors! Thanks for sharing!
Thank you for sharing! Much appreciated.
Thanks for the upload.