Selena West - Moans of Pleasure [Bondage Seduction Romance Erotica].epub

seeders: 3
leechers: 5
Added on May 9, 2016 by ss99in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Selena West - Moans of Pleasure [Bondage Seduction Romance Erotica].epub (Size: 113.94 KB)
 Selena West - Moans of Pleasure [Bondage Seduction Romance Erotica].epub113.94 KB

Description

I was attracted to one of my students...and....A teacher always has the last word...

Excerpt:
My class is very popular with the students. I command respect and I do know the art of teaching. That revolves around keeping the class fully involved and interested in what I say to them. There is pin-drop silence in my class. I have an aura, a magnetic personality that is irresistible. You would have to take me for my words if you have not been fortunate enough to be my student. Oh God, do I enjoy this power, this absolute control over the young boys and girls that look up to me like a demigod! And especially the girls. Now don’t mistake me for a pervert. No I am nothing like that. Also I am no nerd, who believe in no sexual contact with those lovely ladies; nubile, sexy and bursting with energy. Shall we call me as the modern version of teachers who is sexually active with multiple partners, has an erotic disposition and who will not say no to an opportunity to hit the hay with a student. Or shall I say who has the guts to create just such an opportunity.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
113.94 KB
seeders:3
leechers:5
Selena West - Moans of Pleasure [Bondage Seduction Romance Erotica].epub