Selena Kitt - Heidi and the Kaiser (pdf).pdf

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on November 9, 2012 by Sparhawk_UKCin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Selena Kitt - Heidi and the Kaiser (pdf).pdf (Size: 865.81 KB)
 Selena Kitt - Heidi and the Kaiser (pdf).pdf865.81 KB

Description

Review
"This is a little cracker of a story, even more delicious than the cover - which is saying something! The characters are so engaging, and so convincingly drawn, that I read the whole thing through in one sitting as easily as eating ice cream. Between them, insecure and self-effacing Heidi, and her imperious boss Mr Kaiser, generate some of the most scorching scenes I've ever read, and better yet, their relationship unfolds within an involving storyline of high fashion and intrigue. And as for the scene in Paris at the end - it's just sumptuous! Go read it." -Simon Lowrie, author of Journey Round a Darker Sun

"YOWZA!! A totally hot, steamy BDSM that will leave you quivering and your ass stinging! Gives a whole new light to -Thank you sir, may I have another?" If you like a good 'spank me' then this is a good one for you." -Seriously Reviewed, 17/20 STARS!

"Heidi and the Kaiser does steamy in spades-Heidi and Kaiser start and remain center stage and their own discoveries compel you to devour each page as if it was connoisseurs chocolate. Rich, decadent, and arousing-a heady wine for your head-the story explodes off the pages-It is like a much spicier and steamier take on the whole Cinderella story. Highly recommended!" -AlexJouJou, Manic Reader Reviews, 5/5 STARS!

--a very engaging story that takes place within the back drop of high fashion and modeling-a very hot read, with a great story line to boot-for fans of strong D/S stories this one is a winner.- -Anthurium, Whipped Cream Reviews, 4/5 CHERRIES!

"Selena Kitt is mistress of her craft, most expressly at bringing to life unique characters and placing them together. She always adds a meaningful touch, along with an incomparable understanding of the mind, spirit, and flesh through her writing. I plan to keep reading her work for a very long time to come..." Patrice F.,Joyfully Reviewed

--This text refers to the Kindle Edition edition.
Product Description
Mousy little Heidi is a wanna-be designer who works as nothing more than a glorified go-fer for one of the largest and most well-known companies in the world of fashion. When she accidentally stains CEO Warren Kaiser's pants, she gets two things she didn't expect-a spanking...and a job. Kaiser hires her as his assistant, and her "training" proves to be quite a test of surrender.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
865.81 KB
seeders:5
leechers:0
Selena Kitt - Heidi and the Kaiser (pdf).pdf