Secrets & Lies-1996-DVDRip-x264_OPTIMIZED

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on October 21, 2012 by Eluentin Movies
Torrent verified.

Secrets & Lies-1996-DVDRip-x264_OPTIMIZED (Size: 781.84 MB)
 Sample-Secrets & Lies_OPTIMIZED-.mkv1.75 MB
 Secrets & Lies-1996-DVDRip-x264_OPTIMIZED.mkv780.09 MB

Description

I don't like to spoil anything, just in case you haven't hear about the movie status, taken from wikipedia :
AWARDS
The film was a critical success. It has a 94% approval rating on Rotten Tomatoes with an average rating of 8.7.
The film won the prestigious Palme d'Or and Best Actress (Brenda Blethyn) awards at the 1996 Cannes Film Festival,and Golden Globe and BAFTA Best Actress awards.
The film was also nominated for Academy Awards for Best Actress in a Leading Role (Brenda Blethyn), Best Actress in a Supporting Role (Marianne Jean-Baptiste), Best Director, Best Picture and Best Writing, Screenplay Written Directly for the Screen.
Influential film critic Roger Ebert entered the film to his Great Movies collection in 2009.
BAFTA
Best Actress - Brenda Blethyn - WON
Best Film
Best British Film - WON
Best Screenplay - WON
Best Supporting Actress
VIDEO
I have worked to find and use the "best" avisynth technology on the DVD source, and applied the strongest denoising/sharpening that wouldn't
remove any noticable precision (and obv. thanx to high quality x264 encoding not loose anything noticeable there too).
I think the result is NICER to MOST eyes than the DVD ! Download the sample if you don't believe me.
Anyway, as far as compressed version go, it's the best you'll find around, the reasson being that I wouldn't have bothered making another release if
the offer was satisfying.
Duration : 2h 21mn
Overall bit rate : 769 Kbps
Format : AVC
Format profile : High@L4.1
Width : 720 pixels
Height : 464 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:9
Frame rate : 23.976 fps
AUDIO
Codec ID : A_AAC
Channel(s) : 2 channels