Secret Files Sam Peters-RELOADED

seeders: 16
leechers: 0
Added on October 18, 2013 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Secret Files Sam Peters-RELOADED (Size: 720.99 MB)
 reloaded.nfo4.07 KB
 rld-sfsp.iso720.99 MB

Description

nERvSecret Files: Sam Peters (c) Deep Silver10/2013 :..... RELEASE.DATE .. PROTECTION .......: Steam1 :.......... DISC(S) .. GAME.TYPE ........: AdventureBigfoot, the Abominable Snowman, the Loch Ness Monster - cryptozoologistsare trying to track these creatures down and research them. One also appearsin the legends of the Ashanti people in Ghana. These tell of human-likecreatures that lurk in the trees at night and take their victims off totheir caves to suck their blood: the Asanbosam. Right after journalist SamPeters has escaped from a volcanic eruption on an Indonesian island causedby terrorists, her boss sends her to Africa. Soon enough, strange thingsstart happening at Bosumtwi, a mysterious crater lake. Could the Asanbosamreally exist? Sam Peters is searching for the answers in this thrilling taleof the Secret Files series1. Unrar2. Burn or mount the image3. Install the game.4. Copy over the cracked content from the Crack directory on the image toyour game install directory5. Play the game6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY ITSystem Requirements:OS: Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 Processor: Pentium IV 2 Ghz Single Core equivalent or higher Memory: 512 MB RAM Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible Graphics card with at least 128 MB RAM DirectX: Version 9.0c Hard Drive: 750 MB available space Sound Card: DirectX 9 compatible 16 Bit-Sound Card (optional)

SCREENS:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
720.99 MB
seeders:16
leechers:0
Secret Files Sam Peters-RELOADED

All Comments

nice afventure game aftr long time
Didn't work on my end. Did the instructions to the letter, no change.
looks nice
A Far Cry from Dead Island but what the heck, I liked The Ball. Cheers, have a good one.
Thanks I've been looking this :)