leechers: 0
Added on April 30, 2008 by in Music
Torrent verified.

• Artist: Seal
  • Format: mp3 - lossy

Seal - Crazy (Size: 5.64 MB)
 Seal_-_Crazy.mp35.64 MB

Description

I knew I had heard that song that Alanis interpreted (4164867) LOOOONG ago already!

Found the CD; 1990-1991 stuff!

Seal - Crazy

Freshly ripped with eac into flac first "exclusively" for TPB :-)

P.S. Yes, only lossy LAME3.96V2 encoded mp3!

Not because I could not offer you perfect FLAC versions (which would be beside the afterwards mentioned reasons non the less insane on my part since I don't have a "swedish-style uploadline), but because I think despite the evilness that Big4 has showed in the last 4 years or so and what they do to musiclovers, they should get a second chance to hop onto the fast running digital distribution channel train and their only chance to be at least a little bit successfull would be if THEY would start offering FLAC encodes for either some micromoney/or "credits for seeder bonus" or any similar idea.

When they would just set up their own corporate tracker with highspeed peers and 128 kbps versions for freeleech like you can get now 10 years after the mp3 train started to run on every corner of the net.

So labels here is your last chance if you don't want to go the way of the Dodo:

Offer those 1 song I ADVERTISE(!) here and all your enourmous backcatalogue as highquality FLACS for reasonable price. While I will not buy this 1 here this time since I already own original CDDA sources I'm confident others would be willing to give you money for perfect digital FLAC versions non the less.

Ask the IFPI guy that was so mad about the russians and their allofmp3 where people willingly payed for stuff that they could get there conviniently that they also could get for free everywhere else on the net. He will assure you that paying for digital stuff will work if the price is reasonable!

Distributionrights-owner: You don't want me to advertise for your product on my own cost for energybill, ISP, weardown of the IT hardware and so one?

No problem; If you are genuine, just leave a comment under this torrent on TPB and I cease to advertise for free. No need to give those parasitic attorney vultures a reason to try to extort 3000 Euro. :-( Please, please make yourself connectable for incoming bittorrent connections, and upload with a reasonable speed or the seeding will take days while I do initial seeding to safe bandwith here and have YOU shared the content too!"At what point do we just abandon any pretense of making peace with these gangsters? When will it be time to declare war on them, to engage in file-sharing not because we love music, but because we hate the record companies?" --- Cory Doctorow

http://www.boingboing.net/2007/02/13/riaa-to-isps-send-ou.html

[consider my usual disclaimer being here]

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.64 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Seal - Crazy