Scriber - Ben Dobson - [N27]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 16, 2016 by flambokidin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Scriber - Ben Dobson - [N27] (Size: 492.85 KB)
 Scriber - Ben Dobson.epub373.19 KB
 Cover.jpg119.67 KB

Description

Scriber by Ben Dobson

English | EPUB | 374 Pages | ISBN-10: 1468085387 | ISBN-13: 978-1468085389
25 April 2012 | Fantasy

CONTENTS
Prologue
38 Chapters
Epilogue

Excerpt:
The letter was a torment, as they always were. My untouched meal slowly cooled on the table as I unfolded, read, and refolded the small parchment again and again. But no matter how many times I looked, the words remained the same.
I was alone in the Prince’s Rest that night; there were no customers but myself most nights, really. Waymark was a small, isolated village, not a place that had much use for an inn. Even in a larger town Josia Kellen’s cooking would not have attracted a great deal of business—leaving it uneaten might still have been the proper choice without the distraction of the letter. But on that particular night, the night I met Bryndine Errynson for the first time, I would have ignored a feast cooked in the King’s own kitchens. It was the same every time Illias wrote me.
Josia Kellen bustled out of the kitchen, kettle in hand, to refresh my tea. “Important news from the city, Scriber Dennon? You’ve barely touched your food.” She was beside me in two steps—the Rest was little more than a converted family residence, and the common room had space for only two tables, uncomfortably close to one another.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
492.85 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Scriber - Ben Dobson - [N27]