Scott Hildreth - Erik Ead Trilogy { KT }

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on March 10, 2014 by toocool81in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Scott Hildreth - Erik Ead Trilogy { KT } (Size: 622.9 KB)
 Scott Hildreth - Erik Ead Trilogy 01- Baby Girl.epub185.22 KB
 Scott Hildreth - Erik Ead Trilogy 02- For the Ones We Love.epub184.37 KB
 Scott Hildreth - Erik Ead Trilogy 03- Love That Just Is.epub161.29 KB
 Scott Hildreth - Erik Ead Trilogy 02.5- Lets Be Honest.epub92.02 KB

Description

Erik Ead Trilogy by Scott Hildreth

Erik is a psychiatrist. He rides a motorcycle in a Motorcycle Club. He is tattooed. He is confident to the point of perceived arrogance.
Erik does not believe in love and he doesn’t live in a mansion -he rides a motorcycle in a MC. He does not have an airplane. Erik is extremely confident, real, and knows what he wants. He wants a woman to submit; with no commitment for love. Erik will settle for nothing less than owning Kelli.
Kelli is a college graduate scheduled to go to a university at the end of the summer. She meets Erik, who is older than she is. Immediately she is intrigued by him. Kelli has never been in a relationship at all. Kelli has spent her life being promiscuous, and using men for sex. Kelli, after meeting Erik, wants to do nothing but please him. Kelli doesn’t quite understand why, and waits on Erik to explain to her why she is the way she is, and what to do next .
"Love isn't real. Love is what people say to you so they can keep fucking you. So they can keep your interest. I don't want lies. I want my ass slapped, my hair pulled, and treated like a little whore." – Kelli with an “I”
When these two begin to spend time together, things begin to change; personalities, interests, and the need for affection. What happens is something that must be experienced by the reader.

Kelli and Erik continue with the story of their lives, their relationship, and their expectations of each other.
In this book, the second of three, we see the exposure of these two characters, as well as the other characters of Book I, to life...
This Book is different than Book I in that it is more of the living, and less 'thinking'.
Someone steals from the motorcycle club, and Erik begins to question loyalties, life, trust, and his exposure to people - the few he lets in his in his life.
These questions leave him seeking answers. Kelli sees changes in Erik and takes advantage of her opportunity.
This is what everyone wished for in Book I and did not get to read. Erik and Kelli 'doing', and less 'thinking'.
Prepare for a ride like no other, this book takes us on a journey through the lives of many, primarily Erik and Kelli.
Teddy, Heather, A-Train and the Bone are a few of the other characters that we are exposed to in this book.

Everyone has a past, and Erik Ead is no exception. This book is about Erik's sexual past.
Kelli and Heather have stumbled onto Erik's diary. Erik now sits at the fireplace contemplating his past, present love for Kelli, and where his relationship with Kelli will be headed in the future.
Erik's diary has been a place for him to compile all of his information regarding sexual experiences from the beginning.
This supplement is a novella intended to be read between book 2 and book 3.
Be forewarned, this book is full of sex from Erik's past.

Kelli has developed into a woman that Erik cherishes, loves, and adores. He still, however, requires that she submit sexually and completely.
Erik has developed into a man that Kelli loves, respects, and wishes to please.
In this last of the four book series, Kelli's father becomes ill. Erik and Kelli each struggle with the imminent death of her father, and how to handle the loss of the only parent between them.
As the book progresses, so do they. Their true colors begin to show, and they become more of what each other may not necessarily expect.
What they do become is real.

Genre: Erotic Romance

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
622.9 KB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Scott Hildreth - Erik Ead Trilogy { KT }

All Comments

Thank you!
You're welcome sweetie.
Thank u